Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens/Commanders joint practice fights
Ravens being dirty in practice causing a couple fights to break out including Mark Andrews body slamming a Washington player.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/watch-joint-practice-between-ravens-commanders-involves-multiple-fights-including-a-mark-andrews-body-toss/?fbclid=IwAR3XcKMF4Y4NHR2AYVb4gyuh9rpA71mNQUkYeRH_uJca82o0A9KL8ErlPYQ
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ratbirds gonna Ratbird..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Has there been a joint practice with No Fights?
Reply/Quote
And now the Commanders are gonna be the Redskins again.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 10:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And now the Commanders are gonna be the Redskins again.... Hilarious

As they should.  I'm pretty sure that most saw through the name change as just a stunt by Dan Snyder, in hopes of diverting attention away from all of the negative things that happened under his watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 10:33 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As they should.  I'm pretty sure that most saw through the name change as just a stunt by Dan Snyder, in hopes of diverting attention away from all of the negative things that happened under his watch.

i thought he had fought the name change
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 09:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Has there been a joint practice with No Fights?

No!

Can't we all get along like the Bengals and Rams???
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 09:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Has there been a joint practice with No Fights?

The second you hear about joint practices, you're guaranteed a fight or two.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Sure seems to happen every time. Might not have joint practices next year. We even had fights with the Packers practice 
and that was the one team I wouldn't of thought it would of happened. Imagine if we had a joint practice with the Ravens,
Browns or better yet the stealers!!!

SmackRantPissedHammerTwitch
Reply/Quote