Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Cornerback Arrested....... See what for...
Has to be about the dumbest reason to get arrested when your making NFL money even bottom of the barrel NFL money is great money.

No need to be a jerk and steal someones phone charger.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/25/marlon-humphrey-accused-of-stealing-a-phone-charger/
Reply/Quote
What a dumbass.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a fool

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
With the kind of money these guys make you would think they could afford to keep 10 spare, fully charged phone batteries on hand at all time.. Heck ,I keep a spare handy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: stupid-criminal-gifs-02.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 05:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: stupid-criminal-gifs-02.gif]

Hopefully he only fell for that once  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Everybody calm down........ he's only made 2.15 million in the past year....... chargers are expensive!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 11:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everybody calm down........  he's only made 2.15 million in the past year.......  chargers are expensive!

Not to shoot your claim all to hell and back, but I buy my chargers and cables from monoprice.com.. They're really cheap and great quality  ... So in the future the next time you're considering knocking off your Uber driver for his phone charger drop by monoprice.com 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 02:56 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to shoot your claim all to hell and back, but I buy my chargers and cables from monoprice.com.. They're really cheap and great quality  ... So in the future the next time you're considering knocking off your Uber driver for his phone charger drop by monoprice.com 

*yellow flag*

You can't follow sarcastic humor with semi-informative slightly lesser sarcastic humor. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pete: Who elected you leader of this outfit?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
His lawyer is suggesting it's a misunderstanding. His side is he asked to borrow a charger and the one he got was android (he has an iphone), so he never plugged it in and still had it in his hands when he got out of the car. The driver got out and escalated the situation and allegedly assaulted Humphreys. They claim witnesses back up their side of the story and that the driver made comments that lead them to believe he was trying to get money out of Humphreys.

I'll wait until we have more information and not just what the driver told the cops before I make a judgement on the situation. For the Ravens sake, I hope Humphrey's side is the accurate one and he's not some loser.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote