Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit to the Bengals D
(10-13-2020, 10:23 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Andrews was uncoverable like the stench between yo mommas legs!

Hold up!!!!!!! How do you know that about my mom? I thought her whoring was kept in the confines of Baltimore.

So glad I was born c-section. hahahahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-P3eng8lcY

Man, playing the Bengals looks like so much fun
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 12:15 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-P3eng8lcY

Much like taking candy from a baby. The Ravens should feel guilty and ashamed.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 12:15 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-P3eng8lcY

Marlon Humphrey is annoying AF.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 05:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have a CCW and carry and so far, i've managed to keep it in my holster. 

P.S. Been meaning to ask you. Were you in Disney around Christmas this past December?

Of course you have a CCW...As a Bengal fan I imagine that moment could arise wherever you may be and who wouldn't want to be prepared?

I have not been to Disney in about 7 years.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Of course you have a CCW...As a Bengal fan I imagine that moment could arise wherever you may be and who wouldn't want to be prepared?

I have not been to Disney in about 7 years.

To blast a Steelers fan? Yes.

I must have walked right by your doppleganger then. About 6'4", red hair, goofy looking and was even wearing a Steelers shirt. Walked up to a woman with medium long dark straight hair. The only problem was, there were a couple boys around them and i know you have girls. 

Good thing it wasn't you anyway. I was about ready to walk up and punch him in the nuts. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: To blast a Steelers fan? Yes.

I must have walked right by your doppleganger then. About 6'4"I was about ready to walk up and punch him in the nuts. 

They hang low but not that low...do you regularly walk around with a step stool?

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They hang low but not that low...do you regularly walk around with a step stool?

I'm 6' 3", red. 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 08:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm 6' 3", red. 
Shorty

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 11:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Shorty

DAmmit, i hate guys that are able to call me shorty. Pissed

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have not been to Disney in about 7 years.

You do have a brother that looks similar, no? Maybe it was him. 

Does he mind taking a couple shots to the nads, for you?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 11:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You do have a brother that looks similar, no? Maybe it was him. 

Does he mind taking a couple shots to the nads, for you?

I do but he has a 24 year old daughter.  I can give him a few shots for you this weekend though.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 12:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I do but he has a 24 year old daughter.  I can give him a few shots for you this weekend though.

Deal. 

Reply/Quote