Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens' DT arrested
Destruction of property, at 4:20 am.. I'm sure there's a great story behind this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-dl-broderick-washington-arrested-charged-with-multiple-counts-of-destruction-of-property/ar-BB1eGNAR?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Quote:According to the Arlington crime report, Washington is being charged with five counts of misdemeanor Destruction of Property, felony Destruxtion of Property, and Tampering with a Vehicle.

“At approximately 4:20 a.m. on March 14, police were dispatched to multiple reports of a male suspect breaking into vehicles with a metal object. Upon arrival, officers located a suspect matching the description provided by the reporting parties and took him into custody without incident. The investigation determined the suspect allegedly damaged five vehicles and destroyed the entry door and window to a residential building. Broderick Washington, 24, of Baltimore, MD, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor Destruction of Property (x5), felony Destruction of Property, and Tampering with a Vehicle.”

The Ravens released a statement on Tuesday..
“We are aware of the matter involving Broderick Washington,” the Ravens said. “We have spoken with Broderick about this matter and will continue to monitor the situation.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
lol what the hell are these guys doing... Im guessing drugs or booze had to be involved but damn man

Wonder what happened to that NFL money lol that hes robbing cars
Reply/Quote
Reminds me of the story about chandler Jones I believe who was high on spice and caused a ruckus. NE traded him away and he’s been a decent player but man gotta be careful what you’re consuming. Stick with the weed.
Reply/Quote
Cut him
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:33 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cut him

you guys have some odd things happen up there.  (Not saying our history it better but damn lol)
Reply/Quote