Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Earl Thomas held at gunpoint
Earl Thomas was held at gunpoint by his very pissed off wife. She and Earl had an argument about his drinking. He left their home with his brother. She checked out his social media and discovered a video of Earl in bed with another woman. She found out where he went and she and a couple of friends went there. Nina held a loaded 9 mm to Earl's head until he was able to overpower him. She was arrested.

Earl's comment ... "Stuff like this happens bro, you know ... we try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes things don't go as planned."

just another day in paradise

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:19 AM)pally Wrote: Earl Thomas was held at gunpoint by his very pissed off wife.  She and Earl had an argument about his drinking.  He left their home with his brother.  She checked out his social media and discovered a video of Earl in bed with another woman.  She found out where he went and she and a couple of friends went there.  Nina held a loaded 9 mm to Earl's head until he was able to overpower him.  She was arrested.

Earl's comment ...  "Stuff like this happens bro, you know ... we try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes things don't go as planned."

Gee, Earl...way to man up.

You forgot a couple--

I'm only human.

Nobody's perfect.

So, you cheat on the wife and then post videos of it on FB?  What level of stupid are you?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Play on playboy...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:19 AM)pally Wrote: Earl Thomas was held at gunpoint by his very pissed off wife.  She and Earl had an argument about his drinking.  He left their home with his brother.  She checked out his social media and discovered a video of Earl in bed with another woman.  She found out where he went and she and a couple of friends went there.  Nina held a loaded 9 mm to Earl's head until he was able to overpower him.  She was arrested.

Earl's comment ...  "Stuff like this happens bro, you know ... we try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes things don't go as planned."

Way to be a man about it Earl. Stuff like this happens to morons.
Reply/Quote