OTHER
3.08%
2 3.08%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
Well much to the displeasure of many a Bengal fan we just stopped the Suggs, Flacco, Tucker, and the Ravens from going to the playoffs. You know we must hand out a game ball for this one.

So who you got:

ANDY DALTON: 222 yards, 3 TDs, 89.4 passer rating

JOE MIXON: 96 yards rushing at 5.3 YPC

TYLER BOYD: 5 catches, 91 yards 1 TD

TYLER KROFT: 6 catches, 53 yards, 2 TDs

DARQUEZE DENNARD: Great in coverage, 2 tackles, 1 pick 6

VINCENT REY: 10 tackles and fought injury all game to try and keep the D together
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
REY. He made that crucial tackle that BROUGHT THE GAME TO AN END (for once) AND an END to the RAVENS PLAYOFFS.

Boyd & Andy get honorable mention with that TD pass.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely The Vinman .. I feel like sending him a full bottle of pain medication..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Vinny...for shear heart!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Voted Andy but it was a good team effort picking each other up all game log.
Reply/Quote
I'd have to go Vinny Rey. I've been bad on him all year, but he was solid today.
Reply/Quote
Where’s Shawn Williams?
Reply/Quote
It was a complete team effort there really wasn't one guy that shined. That said Vinny Rey played well got kicked in the mouth where his stiches were more than once spit blood and kept the young defense together.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I went with Boyd, great game winning TD. Nice to see him finish the season on a high note after he’s been non-existent all year
Reply/Quote
Huh?

I commend Vinny Rey for his heart and hustle, but his calibre of play today was absolutely dreadful.

Still deplorable in coverage.

Boyd had 4 First Downs/TD. Saved his job, IMO.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted for Boyd. He was money today, and today was our best receiver.

But I could easily voted for everyone on the list.. and more: the online, the dline, the safeties, the rookies. Got to hand it to them. They got the 2nd half monkey off their back - barely, but they got it done.

Kudos to the whole team.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Huh?

I commend Vinny Rey for his heart and hustle, but his calibre of play today was absolutely dreadful.

He's a backup playing QB for the D.  Your comment is dreadful.
Reply/Quote
Usually, I'm mad when people say things like "it's a team effort" or things like that, but I'm just enjoying the play of the entire team too much to pick one player.

We went into Baltimore when they were playing for their season and we handed them their asses.

Everyone made plays when they needed to and did their jobs all game long, so it's not like anyone really stood out.

I will say that I was impressed with the way Mixon was running and he really stood out to me. Gio had a solid game, too, but Mixon has me excited. His running style reminded me of a more physical Le'Veon Bell, where he would just wait to pick his spots and then exploded when he found openings, but also just ran hard if the hole was there and he didn't need to wait.

The secondary played well.

Andy's numbers weren't mind-blowing, but I was happy with his play, and doing things like that go-ahead touchdown pass to Boyd because Andy threw it behind him and, even though it was hard to tell, Andy positioned the ball perfectly because, had he led him, it looks like it would have been picked off.

Kroft was great and looked like the tight end we need up the seams and in the middle of the field (I just hope we keep using him like that).

It was a team win ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Voted Andy but it was a good team effort picking each other up all game log.

same here.....
Dalton fought back so well.....
refused to lose....

but it was a team effort....
very proud of this retooled o-line.....
maybe in rd #1 we can truly take the BPA....
don't have to draft an O-line player....???
maybe in rd #1 don't go w/ an OT but the best LB, S, or DT on the board....
get an OT in rd #2....?
OC maybe in rd #3....
or will they just now keep Bodine....?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Huh?

Vinnie is a big boy....not really suited for coverage....but today he was great imo....was injured several times & came back.....
did you see him limping as he was walking off the field.....
I loved his passion....great fight.....
Reply/Quote
Dat pick 6 though...
Reply/Quote
I voted Andy, but a great team win, and to have it eliminate the Ravens? Damn, that's a good feeling.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
You gotta admit this one was like a baseball game with being behind 12-9, last game of the year, bottom of the 9th, bases loaded with 2 strikes on a pitcher who hasn't hit a ball all season, but hits the grand slam to the walk off win.. Meaningless in the standings, but a hell of a lot of fun to see.. 
Heck, maybe top of the 9th with your worse pitcher with a 47.98 era having to get the save..and knocked the Cards out of the playoffs..

And here's the grand slam! 
https://youtu.be/TMdxpMXFR04
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Boyd

Honorable mention Vinny Rey

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I voted Boyd, and would have regardless, but where’s Dunlap?

Reply/Quote