Poll: Ravens #2 GB
Joe Burrow
J. Burrow
Joe B.
JB
QB from LSU
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball (2)
(12-26-2021, 06:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Burrow wouldve had a perfect passer rating if Zac didnt have Burrow unnecessarily throwing bombs when the game was already wrapped up

I'll take the points and yards and the "in your face" to Martindale over that all day long....
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll take the points and yards and the "in your face" to Martindale over that all day long....

couldve got burrow killed
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: couldve got burrow killed

Yep stoopid.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:56 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: couldve got burrow killed

Didn't though, did it. Taylor said in his post game his guys need to develop a killer instinct and now is the time to do it heading into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we just saw that Joe Burrow from LSU come alive. Who knows if he will be the GOAT...

We will see. Great time to be a Bengals fan with maybe the best up and coming QB ever.

Want to see him make a statement against Mahomes next week. Rock On

He DID tear up a depleted secondary as he should but that was a clinic and impressive non the less.
Reply/Quote
Taylor gave game balls to Bell, Boyd, Chase, Tee, and Joey Franchise.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor gave game balls to Bell, Boyd, Chase, Tee, and Joey Franchise.

Holy shit. I am pumped.  Who Dey

Seriously, loving this team. That is an epic vid of our guys. Awesome, Zac Taylor has our team motivated.

Don't remember this feeling honestly, wow. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Didn't though, did it. Taylor said in his post game his guys need to develop a killer instinct and now is the time to do it heading into the playoffs.

Yep. I questioned them before the game. Today was the team i want to see playing football. Two shits won't be given for possible injuries. That can happen on the first pass of the game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. I questioned them before the game. Today was the team i want to see playing football. Two shits won't be given for possible injuries. That can happen on the first pass of the game. 

And we’ve seen Taylor pull the starters with a big lead a couple times this season. This game was (obviously) different.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And we’ve seen Taylor pull the starters with a big lead a couple times this season. This game was (obviously) different.

Yep. The Pitt game was, big lead early, coast in the 2nd half, finish with the win. This game was for the offense to keep building and to show that they can keep playing with a big lead. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. The Pitt game was, big lead early, coast in the 2nd half, finish with the win. This game was for the offense to keep building and to show that they can keep playing with a big lead. 

Truth, it was great coaching from Zac honestly. He deserves a game ball himself.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this one was a no brainer

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote