Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Hoping Flacco Can Reverse Fortunes Against The Bengals
Quote:The Ravens play their first home game this season on Sunday and are trying to avoid an 0-3 start.

Just for a little added pressure, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is 0-3 in his last three against the Bengals, Sunday’s opponent.

Earlier this week Ravens coach John Harbaugh called the Bengals “the most talented team in the league,” and Harbaugh said Thursday it’s the talent and comfort level the Bengals have with their own schemes that’s contributed to their recent success against the Ravens.

“[The Bengals] don’t do anything different than anybody else does,” Harbaugh said. “They have their own unique style. They have their way of playing. I think they’re very aggressive in terms of their mentality. They’re an attacking, 4-3-type defense. So, it’s not anything that people don’t try to do, but they do it well.”

In those three consecutive losses to the Bengals, Flacco has two touchdown passes vs. six interceptions and a 56.2 completion percentage. From 2010-14, Flacco threw 115 touchdowns vs. 69 interceptions and completed 60 percent of his passes.

Flacco’s 18 career interceptions vs. the Bengals are more than twice as many he’s thrown against any other team, and his 69.6 passer rating against the Bengals is his worst among teams he’s played more than three times.

The Ravens have never started a season 0-3. The Ravens are facing two division games in five days; they play at Pittsburgh next Thursday night. So, Sunday’s game is as close to a must-win game as one gets.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/25/ravens-hoping-flacco-reverses-recent-fortunes-vs-the-bengals/

I knew we had the Ravens number the last few times but Flacco's stats are flat out awful against our guys. Something else to think about the Ravens were facing a team without Atkins or without a 100% Atkins all three games of their 0-3 stretch.  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Flacco has thrown 8 interceptions in the last 4 games against the Bengals. He's had a QB rating of 60 or lower in 3 of those games. His highest QB rating has been a 71.

Flacco has been struggling against the Bengals. Would not surprise me if the Bengals have his number again. They are lacking weapons and Flacco is just going to throw some balls up for grabs.
Reply/Quote
they can hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first....

Because Geno and Carlos much like ESPN College Gameday are Coming to your City!!!! Woooo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One old receiver and a bunch of nobodies and a INT prone QB..Lemme see..Seems that I've seen this movie before ..Now where was it?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote