Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are the new Browns
(09-17-2017, 06:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Edgar Allan Poe was misery personified. May you actually wake up in the same gutter.

Would you say he was chasing waterfalls?   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Like when they changed the Steelers plans for the following Sunday by managing 30 yards of penalties on one play.

Yep, and good ole Burfict contributed to that, didn't he?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Like when they changed the Steelers plans for the following Sunday by managing 30 yards of penalties on one play.

That hurt!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Would you say he was chasing waterfalls?   Cool

[Image: ?format=1500w]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:38 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Didn't they tell the offence in training camp that their main objective is to get the ball into the end zone?

Hilarious

I've read multiple times on this board how the Browns are actually the Ravens...so the Bengals are the "New Ravens" Hilarious  Mixon / Rice ...yeah I see it! ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 04:58 PM)Vambo Wrote: I've read multiple times on this board how the Browns are actually the Ravens...so the Bengals are the "New Ravens" Hilarious  Mixon / Rice ...yeah I see it! ThumbsUp

Since Bengals/Browns fans don't really have much to smack about so far this season, maybe you should heed your own signature, Mr. Owentue.  At least get a double u. As of now, all I'm hearing is weak ass blah blah blah from the losers.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 06:41 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Since Bengals/Browns fans don't really have much to smack about so far this season, maybe you should heed your own signature, Mr. Owentue.  At least get a double u. As of now, all I'm hearing is weak ass blah blah blah from the losers.

And the best you could do was this thread....

[Image: 6506f7bbdbcf3aec4c55_1.jpg]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 04:58 PM)Vambo Wrote: I've read multiple times on this board how the Browns are actually the Ravens...so the Bengals are the "New Ravens" Hilarious  Mixon / Rice ...yeah I see it! ThumbsUp

You mean someone has read it aloud to you.
Reply/Quote
What a crappy day for the AFCN. The Ravens looked pitiful.

Btw, Who dey at the bottom?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:53 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: What a crappy day for the AFCN. The Ravens looked pitiful.

Btw, Who dey at the bottom?

Yes  we are in the toilet

But I saw today, Ravens are not a playoff team either
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote