Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Interested In Colin Kaepernick
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

Players on the Bengals want the team to sign Kaepernick to replace noodle arm Pick machine Dalton.

I think a franchise that is known as the home for anyone who slugs a woman or has character issues could really use a stand up guy like Colin Kaepernick. While people can disagree with his methods, he works hard to provide for local charities.

That franchise is such a joke but their fans can now not be ashamed of themselves.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

Players on the Bengals want the team to sign Kaepernick to replace noodle arm Pick machine Dalton.

I think a franchise that is known as the home for anyone who slugs a woman or has character issues could really use a stand up guy like Colin Kaepernick. While people can disagree with his methods, he works hard to provide for local charities.  

That franchise is such a joke but their fans can now not be ashamed of themselves.

Ahem...

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ravens-Interested-In-Colin-Kaepernick?pid=430560#pid430560
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

lol. "according to PFT". 

I can only imagine your level of embarrassment. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Get over yourself already. We aren't known as that except to maybe you. I believe Sluggo rice was an active member of your team when he cold cocked his own wife. Class act. Guess Baltimore is the home for wayward murderers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:21 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Get over yourself already.  We aren't known as that except to maybe you.

Oh no, you're absolutely known as that to pretty much everyone.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh no, you're absolutely known as that to pretty much everyone.   Smirk

Oh and here comes the fans of the qb who slips rohipnol to college girls so he can get lucky

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh no, you're absolutely known as that to pretty much everyone.   Smirk

This is a fact. Joe Mixon couldn't touch the ball without Chris reminding us that he slugged a girl and the Bengals don't mind character issues

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:30 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Oh and here comes the fans of the qb who slips rohipnol to college girls so he can get lucky

You really aren't very good at this, are you?
Reply/Quote

Bengals fans haven't had time to pray on this matter yet.

Kaepernick's lady may ruin this opportunity for him again by posting an image of Vontaze Burfict as Kunta Kinte or whatever she did to get Ray Lewis's panties in a bunch.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:10 AM)jason Wrote: Bengals fans haven't had time to pray on this matter yet.

Kaepernick's lady may ruin this opportunity for him again by posting an image of Vontaze Burfict as Kunta Kinte or whatever she did to get Ray Lewis's panties in a bunch.

Hahaha, so true.  This girlfriend will be the end of poor Colin.  She is clearly a racist with a radical agenda that enjoys using Colin for the attention he brings.  Eventually he'll stop being P-struck and come to his senses, it'll be far too late, but it will happen.  BTW she posted a pic of Ray Lewis as Biscotti's house n$*&@.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:10 AM)jason Wrote: Bengals fans haven't had time to pray on this matter yet.

Ray Lewis's clown antics aside, Kaep would bring some class to the organization. I agree with SSF that he needs to ditch the lady. 

Reply/Quote

Yeah I stumbled across her nonsense in some article.  What a complete moron.  It's all racism.  (In a league that's like 70% black.)  He needs to kick her to the curb ASAP.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:06 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really aren't very good at this, are you?

Clearly better than you. Sorry if the truth still hurts that much.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:06 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really aren't very good at this, are you?

Do I even need to be in this instance? I don't condone hitting women. I think mixon and rice were punished and deserved second chances. Your boy methodically planned out what he was doing and had others run interference for him. Far worse.

Now go back to mommy's basement, spark up your water bong, fire up the PlayStation and let the grown ups talk

Reply/Quote

That franchise is such a joke but their fans can now not be ashamed of themselves .
This team has enough problems and problem players and this could just be throwing fuel on the fire.  We also have AJ McCarron if Dalton doesn't get it together.  Of course the best thing would be if the new OC can turn this ship around and get the most out of Dalton to Green and the players we already have.  Kaepernick this far into the season is a good idea for a team that gets all their quarterbacks injured.  The Bengals better off going with their 3 quarterbacks that know the playbook and the changes the new OC may bring a little each game.  As for 2017, you don't change horses in the middle of the stream.  Perhaps if the blocking improves and the new OC helps, perhaps Pro Bowl Dalton will get back on pace.  The Bengals are still in dire need of a running game also. Nobody has stepped up so far. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 01:01 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Players on the Bengals want the team to sign Kaepernick to replace noodle arm Pick machine Dalton.

There's a more important underlying reason why Bengal players want to sign Kaep..

Dalton must be refusing to go down on his knees in the shower any longer, and Kaep likes to kneel.
Reply/Quote