Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
I hate always being right.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hate always being right.

You were far from right.

It was in black and white that you defended the Ravens cutting Rice, which is defending him. Please try and argue against that.

You also were wrong about emojis and all caps, which was an attempt to try and make it seem like I just post on emotion with no credibility, which is just an attempt to draw attention away from yourself failing to have anything of value to bring to the discussion.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: False claims of strawman compounded with ad hominem.

Kind of ironic.

You posted a Straw man, get over it.

You were proven wrong, get over it.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:05 PM)Older Than You Wrote: You posted a Straw man, get over it.

You were proven wrong, get over it.

At least your false statement didn't include a personal attack this time. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: At least your false statement didn't include a personal attack this time. 

Straw man arguments and denial, not to mention in your previous post you claimed victory, which you accused me of doing and then, for the longest time, ended every post that you quoted me in with "I claim victory"..............  hilariously ironic. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: src-image.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: src-image.jpg]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Acting like I'm stalking because you have nothing to offer when you get called out!  I LOVE IT!

You're fine posting and debating until you get called out, and then you call it stalking!  You could just not enter the thread and it would take a lot less energy!
Reply/Quote
Double whammy. It's truly a curse always being right.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 11:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Double whammy. It's truly a curse always being right.

You're so cute when you act like you're relevant!

I claim victory!
Reply/Quote
I'm going to change my username to BmoreNostradamus87 because I can see the future.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 10:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to change my username to BmoreNostradamus87 because I can see the future.

You can see the future, so you openly rooted for (and I think you even said you had his jersey) a player you knew was going to beat his fiancé?!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: At least your false statement didn't include a personal attack this time. 

You were already proven wrong, kid. Get over it.

What personal attack? It's blatantly obvious you're a kid.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 04:22 PM)Older Than You Wrote: You were already proven wrong, kid. Get over it.

What personal attack? It's blatantly obvious you're a kid.

Claiming victories? Sounds like an alt account. Tricky tricky...

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 07:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Claiming victories? Sounds like an alt account. Tricky tricky...

Except you've claimed victory above and then in other threads! I'll give you credit because your hypocrisy isn't limited to supporting women beaters and murderers!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 03:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except you've claimed victory above and then in other threads! I'll give you credit because your hypocrisy isn't limited to supporting women beaters and murderers!

Dude, take your meds.  Watching this I'm embarrassed for you.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Cincy should look at Kaep
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dude, take your meds.  Watching this I'm embarrassed for you.

It's gone beyond embarrassment.  It's entered into, we are defending a raven fan, level.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dude, take your meds.  Watching this I'm embarrassed for you.

(09-17-2017, 07:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's gone beyond embarrassment.  It's entered into, we are defending a raven fan, level.

He has never denied doing either one because it was in black and white in posts.
Reply/Quote
Some Bengals players want to sign Kaepernick as Dalton's backup/starter.

I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore by them considering their franchise leader is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL and they drafted a guy who knocked out a girl on camera, but I guess I just figured they'd draw the line at taking a shit on the American flag and everyone who has ever put their life on the line for this country.

That franchise is such a joke and any of their fans should be ashamed of themselves.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

I mean Who-Dey!
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 12:15 AM)MrRager Wrote: Some Bengals players want to sign Kaepernick as Dalton's backup/starter.

I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore by them considering their franchise leader is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL and they drafted a guy who knocked out a girl on camera, but I guess I just figured they'd draw the line at taking a shit on the American flag and everyone who has ever put their life on the line for this country.

That franchise is such a joke and any of their fans should be ashamed of themselves.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-bringing-in-colin-kaepernick/

I mean Who-Dey!

Coming from a guy whose quarterback is a known rapist!

Steelers fans are nothing if not hilarious!
Reply/Quote