Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
(09-20-2017, 03:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Worst thread ever but you keep responding.

What a joke.

That wasn't a response.  It was a taunt.  
Reply/Quote
I didn't think this thread could get worse.  Then Brad posted again.

I'm here to save the day.  This thread is now about:

[Image: 1873-3-large.jpg]

Show me all your naughty pictures of waffles.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 02:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, not that many do because they know it's typically just empty rhetoric from Steelers and Ravens fans.  They just post bullshit and they're so delusional that they actually believe the bullshit they post.

You, as you've proven in this thread, have hated on me for a long time because you have some superiority complex, so much so they you resemble Steelers and Ravens fans.

But keep posting emojis because it's typical of you failing to post anything with any substance but posting like you just made the most knowledgable and influential post in history.

The emojis were mocking you... It feels like half of the time you post, you start out with a line of those emojis. That's twice now I've copied exactly what you've said/do and you called me out both times. What does that say about you?

And holy generalizations batman. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 04:17 PM)MrRager Wrote: The emojis were mocking you... It feels like half of the time you post, you start out with a line of those emojis. That's twice now I've copied exactly what you've said/do and you called me out both times. What does that say about you?

And holy generalizations batman. 

Please...Let's keep this on topic...Naughty waffle photos.

[Image: light-and-fluffy-waffles-breakfast-brunc..._h516).jpg]

Reply/Quote
Threadjack

[Image: easy-pancake-recipe.jpg]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Are laws different in Georgia? Isn't rape against the law? Why wasn't Ben arrested if he raped that girl? I realize laws are different in CinnTucky. When former bengal Henry raped that 15 year old girl and did get arrested, his lawyer got him off because in Cinntucky if the girl is over ten its not against the law if she agrees to it. Brad and Lovenuts would know more about this.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 05:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Threadjack

No.....That's a Thread-Stack    Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 05:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Threadjack

(09-20-2017, 06:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No.....That's a Thread-Stack    Hilarious

It’s a sticky situation.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Easter-Bunny-Waffles-2-809x1024.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: chicken-and-waffles-3-1024x682.jpg]
Reply/Quote
dirty beignets

[Image: 356810_beignets_1x1.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 05:31 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Are laws different in Georgia? Isn't rape against the law? Why wasn't Ben arrested if he raped that girl? I realize laws are different in CinnTucky. When former bengal Henry raped that 15 year old girl and did get arrested, his lawyer got him off because in Cinntucky if the girl is over ten its not against the law if she agrees to it. Brad and Lovenuts would know more about this.

We've already gone through why he wasn't arrested many times.

I'm pretty sure you already know though.

Lame attempt at an attack on me in the last sentence.
Reply/Quote
[Image: birthday-cake-mix-waffles-batter-01.2017.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: chicken-and-waffles-2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
By the way, it’s been nearly a day and a half since I asked for Bengal fans to stick up for Brad. So far ... nada.

Just thought I’d point that out in case anyone missed it.
Reply/Quote
Man, I want some waffles now.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Man, I want some waffles now.

[Image: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You guys haven't lived until you've had blue waffles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:51 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You guys haven't lived until you've had blue waffles

Please provide visual evidence of said "Blue Waffles".

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:51 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You guys haven't lived until you've had blue waffles

It's food coloring.  Just like the green shakes that Chief Wiggum drinks.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote