Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
(09-21-2017, 11:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please provide visual evidence of said "Blue Waffles".

You'll just have to search that yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 11:33 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You'll just have to search that yourself

Typical Blue Waffle fan. Talks a big game, but unwilling to answer the tough questions.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 11:36 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Typical Blue Waffle fan. Talks a big game, but unwilling to answer the tough questions.

You are wrong on all levels. I'm not typical. I never said I was a fan. You never asked me a question, you made a request.

If you would like to provide evidence of said waffle, be my guest

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 11:39 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You are wrong on all levels.  I'm not typical.  I never said I was a fan.  You never asked me a question, you made a request.

I dunno.  Saying you haven't lived 'til you've had blue waffles comes across as pretty damned fanish.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 11:39 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You are wrong on all levels. I'm not typical. I never said I was a fan. You never asked me a question, you made a request.

( psst ... Have you even read this thread? I’m going for something here ... Wink )
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 12:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ( psst ... Have you even read this thread?  I’m going for something here ... Wink )

Effing BW fans ruin everything.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 01:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Effing BW fans ruin everything.

Truth.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 01:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Effing BW fans ruin everything.

Typical BW fan.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Whatever Whatever Hilarious Cool Hilarious Nervous
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: DSC02102-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:51 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You guys haven't lived until you've had blue waffles

LOL, did you just say BLUE WAFFLES!? XD I remember this joke from before the original boards existed. LMAOOOOOOOO
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 11:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We've already gone through why he wasn't arrested many times.

I'm pretty sure you already know though.

Lame attempt at an attack on me in the last sentence.
You mean You and Lovenuts.

Yeah I know.  Nothing illegal happened.

You are an expert at lame smack. Does this ring a bell? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious etc.
Reply/Quote
I had blueberry pancakes today. The highlight of what's becoming a hilariously bad morning lol.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mmmm, waffles....

[Image: funny-girl-waffles-445x594.jpg]
Reply/Quote