Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Jaylon Ferguson dies
Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson has died at age 26. a 3rd round 2019 draft pick out of Lousiana Tech, Ferguson has spent his entire career with the Ravens. No cause of death was announced

Sending thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and teammates

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Rest in peace Jaylon. Prayers to family and friends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 09:35 AM)pally Wrote: Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson has died at age 26.  a 3rd round 2019 draft pick out of Lousiana Tech, Ferguson has spent his entire career with the Ravens. No cause of death was announced

Sending thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and teammates

Sad news. I just saw that Tony Siragusa passed away. Hard times for The Ravens family.
Reply/Quote
That's way too damn young.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Has there been any update... 26 seems too young to just die in your sleep
Reply/Quote
Just read on ESPN app it was cocaine and Fentanyl.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 02:35 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Just read on ESPN app it was cocaine and Fentanyl.

Terrible. Never heard of people dying from Cocaine that early in life, must be some bad Fentanyl and a bad combination.

RIP.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2022, 10:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Terrible. Never heard of people dying from Cocaine that early in life, must be some bad Fentanyl and a bad combination.

RIP.

Sounds like maybe he got some cocaine laced with fentanyl.  From what I have read that shit is showing up in a lot of street drugs.  A lot of stories of people buying what they think are things like Xanax or Oxy on the street which are fake and have fentanyl in them and dying. Just a little bit of that stuff will kill someone especially if they have no tolerance for opioids.  According to the DEA just 2 milligrams can be lethal.  That's a tiny amount.   Here is an image of 2 mg of Fentanyl by a penny for comparison.   That picture was provided by Washington County Oregon.

There is really no such thing as good fentanyl when it comes via the street.  It's all bad.  I suppose it has its place in medical practices where it is controlled, but on the street it is killing a lot of people.

It is indeed sad that this young man lost his life.  It is happening all over the US with fentanyl overdoses and often to unsuspecting users.   Here is an interesting article I looked up regarding fentanyl showing up in cocaine.   It's a few years old but it seems to still apply. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/fentanyl-cocaine-how-contamination-happens-735155/

Also for anyone reading this, if you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse or mental health there is free and confidential help.  You don't have to be alone and there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help.  Info below.

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2022, 02:00 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Sounds like maybe he got some cocaine laced with fentanyl.  From what I have read that shit is showing up in a lot of street drugs.  A lot of stories of people buying what they think are things like Xanax or Oxy on the street which are fake and have fentanyl in them and dying. Just a little bit of that stuff will kill someone especially if they have no tolerance for opioids.  According to the DEA just 2 milligrams can be lethal.  That's a tiny amount.   Here is an image of 2 mg of Fentanyl by a penny for comparison.   That picture was provided by Washington County Oregon.

There is really no such thing as good fentanyl when it comes via the street.  It's all bad.  I suppose it has its place in medical practices where it is controlled, but on the street it is killing a lot of people.

It is indeed sad that this young man lost his life.  It is happening all over the US with fentanyl overdoses and often to unsuspecting users.   Here is an interesting article I looked up regarding fentanyl showing up in cocaine.   It's a few years old but it seems to still apply. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/fentanyl-cocaine-how-contamination-happens-735155/

Also for anyone reading this, if you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse or mental health there is free and confidential help.  You don't have to be alone and there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help.  Info below.

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Rough, thanks for this George, great research and I didn't know a lot of this info. Some bad things are happening now a days.

Happy I have always stayed away from any pills honestly. Lots of my family are Mormon and they just do what the doctors tell
them and end up being junkies just like someone on heroin. I know there are great doctors out there but I prefer natural medicine
always have and just try to stay away from the pills if I can help it.
Reply/Quote