Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD
Ravens lineman made a false start on Jackson's TD.

Typical of the refs to "miss" it........

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
That's okay, they also missed a hold where the o lineman literally had both hands full of jersey. The Rats definitely got home cooking tonight from the zebras but to be honest the Chiefs D was a sieve all night and the reason they lost.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:38 AM)Joelist Wrote: That's okay, they also missed a hold where the o lineman literally had both hands full of jersey. The Rats definitely got home cooking tonight from the zebras but to be honest the Chiefs D was a sieve all night and the reason they lost.

Saw that.

Ridiculous.  
Reply/Quote
Enjoyable game, but I thought going for it on 4 and 1 to end the game was incredibly stupid. I understand it worked out, but damn.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Enjoyable game, but I thought going for it on 4 and 1 to end the game was incredibly stupid. I understand it worked out, but damn.

Yeah........  it didn't make sense to me.  I thought they gave the game away.

Given Mahomes at your own 45(?) with a minute left is asking to lose.
Reply/Quote
LOL
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: LOL

Congrats!! RB8 did just enough with his ole triple option to squeak by and get that huge monkey off his back. 

I should start a poll here on what new nickname we should give to him.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Congrats!! RB8 did just enough with his ole triple option to squeak by and get that huge monkey off his back. 

I should start a poll here on what new nickname we should give to him.  Cool

It's crazy how close it was given how much he had going for him with that deep, healthy, backfield and the fact that the Chiefs had a league high 15 players on IR

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: LOL

What's so funny?  That your team can't win a game without the refs handing it to you on an obvious missed call?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 03:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What's so funny?  That your team can't win a game without the refs handing it to you on an obvious missed call?

That you all think we get breaks for the refs. We never do. Chiefs were holding all day. Refs took 2 points off the board for an "ineligible player downfield" after a lineman was shoved into the end zone by a defender, something that made the entire NBC crew, who fawn over the Chiefs, say was an awful call. 

Reply/Quote
but I understand the need to excuse away this win given that we took down the Chiefs with 15 players on the IR.

Reply/Quote
Is this what we're gonna do all season? Find nonsense to ***** about whenever the Bengals lose and some other AFCN team wins despite their best efforts?

That'll get old quick.

From the little bit I watched, the Chiefs did everything they could to let the Ravens hang around. It happens.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 02:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's crazy how close it was given how much he had going for him with that deep, healthy, backfield and the fact that the Chiefs had a league high 15 players on IR

Yeah. But what about the nickname poll?  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That you all think we get breaks for the refs. We never do. Chiefs were holding all day. Refs took 2 points off the board for an "ineligible player downfield" after a lineman was shoved into the end zone by a defender, something that made the entire NBC crew, who fawn over the Chiefs, say was an awful call. 

OBVIOUS false start on the game-winning touchdown.

You never get breaks?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 12:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: OBVIOUS false start on the game-winning touchdown.

You never get breaks?

You're the first person I've seen mention it and I googled it and didn't come up with anything, so I don't know if it was obvious. What was obvious was taking away 2 points.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. But what about the nickname poll?  Mellow

Huh? Legit not sure what this is a reference to 

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is this what we're gonna do all season? Find nonsense to ***** about whenever the Bengals lose and some other AFCN team wins despite their best efforts?

You don't like it, then maybe the Smack Forum just isn't for you.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 09:38 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You don't like it, then maybe the Smack Forum just isn't for you.  ThumbsUp

I'm all for smacking teams and their fans, but do it for shit that actually happened.

We have one (1, uno, einer, un) person - not even an analyst, but a Bengals fan with a habit of projecting - saying something happened (leading anyone with half a brain to believe it didn't) getting it's own thread.

Is nobody gonna talk about Pittsburgh shit the bed super hard? Or how Burrow looked every bit of Bungalized? Or how Browns fans are acting like their Super Bowl bound after beating a BAD Texans team? 

Nah - we're gonna talk about how the Ravens get preferential treatment (they don't and haven't since Ray Lewis quit) over the Chiefs (which is laughable, since the only team that gets more favorable calls than KC right now is whoever Brady is playing for).

And then people wonder why this sub-forum is a ghost town.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Huh? Legit not sure what this is a reference to 

So...did you make to to "RB8...triple option", in my post, and then become so enraged that you didn't read to the end?

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're the first person I've seen mention it and I googled it and didn't come up with anything, so I don't know if it was obvious. What was obvious was taking away 2 points.

You Googled "Lamar Jackson touchdown run in Kansas City game" and couldn't find any videos?

I figured there would be hundreds of video results.

Why didn't you just go to the game highlights on NFL.com or ESPN.com?
Reply/Quote