Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Lineman Jumped Offsides On Jackson's TD
(09-22-2021, 11:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not making an unsubstantiated claim!

The video evidence doesn't lie!

How are you still arguing this?

I didn’t say you were. I’m sure you believe it was, it certainly looked close. I just said I didn’t see anyone else claiming it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tucker’s nickname is just “GOAT” right?

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Tucker’s nickname is just “GOAT” right?

LoOL. We talkin about a kicker man. Not the QBs i love. Not the WR. A kicker man. We talkin about a kicker. Not the players that go out there and put down their blood, sweat and tears. We talkin about a kicker man. We talkin about a kicker?

[Image: iverson-practice-650x341.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rats got a HUGE gift from the zebras - on the play before the kick even Baltimore announcers noticed the play clock was at zero for nearly two seconds before the snap. Should have been Delay of Game - Game Over (because of 10 second runoff).
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn’t say you were. I’m sure you believe it was, it certainly looked close. I just said I didn’t see anyone else claiming it.

Because the Ravens are a successful franchise that brings in more money for the league no one calls them out when things are done in their favor.

You keep saying nobody mentioned it but you can see it clear as day in the video.
Reply/Quote
Ravens gave the Lions a TD that wasn't. I don't buy the league fixing it so the Ravens could win. Like they expected Tucker o break an NFL record on the next play. Sometimes, refs can just suck. I always hard you will always have a delay between the penalty. They look at the clock, then look up to see if the ball is snapped. That means they missed another second. Sucks for the Lions fans, but there are likely a dozen calls that could have been either way. Bengals benefited from that soft roughing the passer penalty today against Burrow.

Think the Lions had one more penalty than the Ravens al game. Not a grand conspiracy.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:31 PM)Destro Wrote: Ravens gave the Lions a TD that wasn't. I don't buy the league fixing it so the Ravens could win. Like they expected Tucker o break an NFL record on the next play. Sometimes, refs can just suck. I always hard you will always have a delay between the penalty. They look at the clock, then look up to see if the ball is snapped. That means they missed another second. Sucks for the Lions fans, but there are likely a dozen calls that could have been either way. Bengals benefited from that soft roughing the passer penalty today against Burrow.

Think the Lions had one more penalty than the Ravens al game. Not a grand conspiracy.

Steratore said that there's always an unofficial extra second as the back judge turns from the clock at 0 to see if the ball moves, though he also said that this seemed to be about an extra 1.5 seconds. 

But like you said, they also gifted the Lions that last TD of theirs despite a review that showed him down.

Either way, there's no way you can allow the Ravens to complete on 4th and 19. Ravens fans know this thanks to the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Rats got a HUGE gift from the zebras - on the play before the kick even Baltimore announcers noticed the play clock was at zero for nearly two seconds before the snap. Should have been Delay of Game - Game Over (because of 10 second runoff).

10 second run off occurs when the clock is running as a penalty for potentially trying to stop the clock with an intentional penalty (i.e. snapping the ball without everyone lined up in an attempt to just stop the clock). The clock was stopped, so that wouldn't apply here.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 09:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steratore said that there's always an unofficial extra second as the back judge turns from the clock at 0 to see if the ball moves, though he also said that this seemed to be about an extra 1.5 seconds. 

But like you said, they also gifted the Lions that last TD of theirs despite a review that showed him down.

Either way, there's no way you can allow the Ravens to complete on 4th and 19. Ravens fans know this thanks to the Bengals.

That's CTA bullshit. You, me and the world has seen many, many times, the flag throw just after the clock hits zero. All that stuff people are saying about that...even if he needs to see 0 on the clock, then look down, would take less than .5 seconds. 

I don't really care though as there are always a myriad of bad/missed calls in any game you watch. Congrats to the Ravens for getting over. I certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened to the Bengals. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's CTA bullshit. You, me and the world has seen many, many times, the flag throw just after the clock hits zero. All that stuff people are saying about that...even if he needs to see 0 on the clock, then look down, would take less than .5 seconds. 

I don't really care though as there are always a myriad of bad/missed calls in any game you watch. Congrats to the Ravens for getting over. I certainly wouldn't be upset if it happened to the Bengals. 

I think it comes down to the crew and who is the back judge. Some are going to have it ready to go as soon as it hits 0, trying to keep their view on both the clock and the ball. Others are going to be slightly slower (maybe half a second). This definitely seemed to be too long based on the TV clock. It worked in our favor while other calls went against us, so I'm not complaining. Like you said, there's always a collection of bad calls, and we can scrutinize any play, it's just these final ones that get the most attention. 

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think it comes down to the crew and who is the back judge. Some are going to have it ready to go as soon as it hits 0, trying to keep their view on both the clock and the ball. Others are going to be slightly slower (maybe half a second). This definitely seemed to be too long based on the TV clock. It worked in our favor while other calls went against us, so I'm not complaining. Like you said, there's always a collection of bad calls, and we can scrutinize any play, it's just these final ones that get the most attention. 

If you can't stop someone on 4th and 19, then you deserve to lose on a record breaking FG. 

Hmm, 4th and that long should bring back good memories for a Ravens fan, eh?

Reply/Quote
The 4th and 19 was embarrassing. They literally lost the receiver in their coverage which was ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LoOL. We talkin about a kicker man. Not the QBs i love. Not the WR. A kicker man. We talkin about a kicker. Not the players that go out there and put down their blood, sweat and tears. We talkin about a kicker man. We talkin about a kicker?

[Image: iverson-practice-650x341.jpg]

Why am I reading this in Jim Mora's voice? 
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:17 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Why am I reading this in Jim Mora's voice? 

Because you are ***** WEIRD!  Cool

I tried. I couldn't do it. Only Iverson.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Tucker’s nickname is just “GOAT” right?

Not if he didn’t call “crossbar”. I don’t know how close Praters 68 YD attempt was, but could you imagine Tucker kicking 66 and being told he has a solid hold on second longest?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
**** this subforum sucks these days.

Not as bad as the Steelers, but holy ****.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: **** this subforum sucks these days.

Not as bad as the Steelers, but holy ****.

Hilarious

It still would be fun if they came around but they're too embarrassed!

I don't blame them!
Reply/Quote