Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Packers Game Day
1:00PM Eastern on LOcal 12. WHIO 7 airing this game also.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Interception in the end zone. I can’t guess what other outcome Huntley thought would occur.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I cant see us winning this game with Hundley in there.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:25 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cant see us winning this game with Hundley in there.

Making some really good plays and then just some awful ones.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Making some really good plays and then just some awful ones.

Baltimore is ready to blow us out. He has thrown 2 awful picks.
Reply/Quote
Wow gutsy 4th and 1 by GB

Reply/Quote
They need to review fumble. GB guy had possession

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Baltimore is ready to blow us out. 

Hilarious

Baltimore will blow nobody out. Your safe!

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 03:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious

Baltimore will blow nobody out. Your safe!

Flacco kicking ass and taking names 4 passing yds at a time.

Reply/Quote
This team is awful without Rodgers. Three turnovers and not even halftime yet.
Reply/Quote
Green Bay punt kind of a victory for them.

Reply/Quote
Ah Joe you threw it more than 5 yds. That’ll teach you.

Reply/Quote
Game over. Now I'm switching over to watch the Lions Bears game. Talk about depressing to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 04:45 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Game over. Now I'm switching over to watch the Lions Bears game. Talk about depressing to watch.

No offense, but you give up easy. Down 13 and your done? 

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 04:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No offense, but you give up easy. Down 13 and your done? 

If you have seen this team's offense you would too. Its tough to watch bro.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 04:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: If you have seen this team's offense you would too. Its tough to watch bro.

Be a Bengals fan then come and talk to me how tough it is to watch? LOL. I get what your sayin, but you have an organization that kicks ass. Bengals are out of it in the 1st quarter. GB is never done! EVER!

Reply/Quote
Holy crap the Raven jock sniffing is ridiculous. They are beating a Rodgersless Packers team on their third RB and 4 turnovers 16-0

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 04:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: If you have seen this team's offense you would too. Its tough to watch bro.

Ok, now you can give up.

Reply/Quote
Ive been watching the Detroit Chicago game for the last half hour. Damn Bears missed the game tying field goal to force overtime.
Reply/Quote