Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Pants
What's up with this?  

They look horrible.  Are they trying to add yellow into the look?   Yellow would help that look overall.   Purple and black are an odd combo.

Purple and gold would be sweet.
Reply/Quote
How did anyone - let alone everyone every step of the way- approve these to be worn?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Idk man .  My only guess is this is half of a future uniform.  And they wanted to see if the yellow would be accepted by the fans .  

Yellow and purple is a sweet combo.  But not those pants with their current Jersey's

Looks like an 8th grade team using a mismatch uniforms
Reply/Quote
I'm glad I didn't trade you for Ben in FF. Newton just threw his 5th TD and there's 20 minutes left in that game. he's been a monster of late.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 05:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm glad I didn't trade you for Ben in FF. Newton just threw his 5th TD and there's 20 minutes left in that game. he's been a monster of late.

Yeah Newton has done well.   Ben has done well in every non Cincy game though.   Missing that time hurt him.   Not trading helped us both because I was gonna lose Reed who has been balling for Washington.

I would have lost out in that deal cause you would have both Ben and cam. Along with Reed. I would have gotten Gronk and Winston.
Reply/Quote
Isn't the yellow pants part of a new Nike Campaign in the NFL?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think it is part of the whole 50th anniversary. "Hey, let's add gold".

uuuuuuuuugly
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Should've worn them next week to try and distract Big Ben.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think it is part of the whole 50th anniversary. "Hey, let's add gold".

uuuuuuuuugly

I don't get it you guys have pretty good uniforms why mess with it? 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think it is part of the whole 50th anniversary. "Hey, let's add gold".

uuuuuuuuugly

Is there a plan to change the uniforms and add some yellow? Purple and yellow gold could be really sweet.
Reply/Quote
Meh, the yellow pants made them look like a mis-tinted version of the LA Rams, or an alternate Vikings uniform.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They looked like the old New York Titans throwbacks.
Reply/Quote
[Image: goldpants.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 07:10 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: [Image: goldpants.jpg]

Trying to look like the Steelers didn't work.
They lost again.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 04:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How did anyone - let alone everyone every step of the way- approve these to be worn?

First off... bumble bees.

Secondly... ever since Nike has taken over the uniforms, there's been some really truly awful decisions made. "Color Rush" was freaking awful. There's been bad decisions before then, though.

Why can't we just revert back to the best versions of team's uniforms?
-Buccaneers going back to their creamsicle uniforms.
-Chargers going back to their powder blue.
-Rams going back to their throwback uniforms of royal blue and yellow.
-Eagles go back to their green.

Make it happen, NFL!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 02:16 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: First off... bumble bees.

Secondly... ever since Nike has taken over the uniforms, there's been some really truly awful decisions made. "Color Rush" was freaking awful. There's been bad decisions before then, though.

Why can't we just revert back to the best versions of team's uniforms?
-Buccaneers going back to their creamsicle uniforms.
-Chargers going back to their powder blue.
-Rams going back to their throwback uniforms of royal blue and yellow.
-Eagles go back to their green.

Make it happen, NFL!

Agree with your 4 examples . They are no doubters. I also hope you are talking about the Eagles Kelly Green.

I do enjoy the colour rush though, I enjoyed a few of them. Carolina should just rock them considering how bad their uniforms are anyway. Most of that is due to their hideous colours.

Nike did a good job with the Seahawks uni's. But did horribly with the Browns.

As far as the Ravens pants.... Yeah they are bad. But purple and black uniforms also suck. Purple and Gold with black trim would be unique in the league.
Reply/Quote