Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Perriman injures other knee
Ravens 2015 first round pick Breshad Perriman who missed all of last season due to a "minor" knee injury in his right knee has a partially torn ACL in the left. He is likely facing season ending surgery. Raven's injury woes don't seem to be improving

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2016, 08:47 PM)pally Wrote: Ravens 2015 first round pick  Breshad Perriman who missed all of last season due to a "minor" knee injury in his right knee has a partially torn ACL in the left.  He is likely facing season ending surgery.  Raven's injury woes don't seem to be improving

A blow to an already WR with many question marks... Ravens might be looking at signing Boldin now
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kamar Aiken just moved up my fantasy draft board.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dear lord this guy is more fragile than lev bell.
Reply/Quote
This experiment failed. Ozzy can't draft a receiver to save his life.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 11:41 AM)jason Wrote: Kamar Aiken just moved up my fantasy draft board.

That guy was alright last year.   Your typical steady Eddie Ravens receiver.  
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 06:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That guy was alright last year.   Your typical steady Eddie Ravens receiver.  
I was trying to funny, but it's probably true. I love Steve Smith as a player, but Lord knows what he will be this year. I actually picked up and used Aiken a time or two last year. He was a steady flex player if you had guys out on bye.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So now the guy is 2 knees and a qb away from having an NFL career.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 07:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So now the guy is 2 knees and a qb away from having an NFL career.

Maybe he and Bell are having a contest to see who can miss the most games via knee injuries.
Reply/Quote
Also read where Steve Smith is unsure when he will be back from his Achilles injury. Tough year for Flacco ahead I'm thinkin.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 09:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe he and Bell are having a contest to see who can miss the most games via knee injuries.

i think Tyler Eifert is going to be a dark horse in that contest
People suck
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 09:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe he and Bell are having a contest to see who can miss the most games via knee injuries.

I think you confuse good smack with good fellatio.  One of them is supposed to be repetitive to achieve a payoff.  The other just becomes boring.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 11:32 AM)Griever Wrote: i think Tyler Eifert is going to be a dark horse in that contest

oh when did tyler hurt his knee?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 01:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh when did tyler hurt his knee?

he decided to one up them and enter his glass ankle into the match
People suck
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 02:55 PM)Griever Wrote: he decided to one up them and enter his glass ankle into the match

Some day bell will be able to handle being tackled.

Maybe some year he will stop blaming others for his bum knee.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 04:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Some day bell will be able to handle being tackled.

Maybe some year he will stop blaming others for his bum knee.

maybe one year the bengals wont choke in a playoff game
People suck
Reply/Quote
Hmmm didn't realize that the AFC North Chatter section was now a smack talk section. ThumbsUp

As a Bengals fan, I feel bad for the guy. Would have liked to see what he could do. Hopefully he recovers quickly enough so you guys can see something out of him.
Reply/Quote
Also, Roddy White is still available... Anyone else have thoughts about the possibilitiy of him going to the Ravens?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 02:55 PM)Griever Wrote: he decided to one up them and enter his glass ankle into the match

You get a glass ankle from 1 injury?  
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2016, 05:13 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Also, Roddy White is still available... Anyone else have thoughts about the possibilitiy of him going to the Ravens?

possible but they drafted two WRs .. Moore from UC in 4th round and Reynolds was Navy so they might just see what their young draft picks can do for them
Reply/Quote