Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Perriman injures other knee
(06-13-2016, 05:13 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Also, Roddy White is still available... Anyone else have thoughts about the possibilitiy of him going to the Ravens?

The Ravens love old receivers. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turns out his knee is fine. It was nothing a few stem cells couldn't clear up.

Kamar Aiken just slid back down my draft board.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Aiken might be nice weeks 1-4. Still don't think Perriman gets back until midseason, you'd have to think their medical staff and coaches want him to take things VERY slowly.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 01:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Aiken might be nice weeks 1-4. Still don't think Perriman gets back until midseason, you'd have to think their medical staff and coaches want him to take things VERY slowly.

If he misses TC he won't make a difference this season.   It's too hard to get timing during the season.  He has never played so it isn't like he and flacco have history.   They will be around 8-8 and 3rd place as I have predicted.   They just have an average roster and losing a first round pick doesn't help.  
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If he misses TC he won't make a difference this season.   It's too hard to get timing during the season.  He has never played so it isn't like he and flacco have history.   They will be around 8-8 and 3rd place as I have predicted.   They just have an average roster and losing a first round pick doesn't help.  
I have them in the cellar of the division.

"Don't you hurt my dog" - Buffalo Bill
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 03:55 PM)jason Wrote: I have them in the cellar of the division.

"Don't you hurt my dog" - Buffalo Bill

While I think Hue is a great coach there just isn't enough talent on that roster to put them in 3rd place. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 03:12 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: While I think Hue is a great coach there just isn't enough talent on that roster to put them in 3rd place. 

I agree.   Browns are 3 years away unless RG3 just goes all world.   
Reply/Quote