Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Poe carted off
Poe, the Ravens MASCOT, had to be carted off the field after a halftime injury during a mascot-youth football. It took 3 men to support the injured bird’s leg

Could this be an omen for their seaso? we shall see.

Seriously, those costumes can limit movement and vision. I hope the human underneath the mask avoids a season on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals need to cozy up with the Zoo and bring back a real goddamned tiger ..A full grown bengal! Bring a cannon to a q-tip fight!  He ain't getting a knee blown out or someone's getting eaten for lunch!  Hilarious And if we lose sick him on the other team! Put the fear of GAWD in em by golly!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2022, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bengals need to cozy up with the Zoo and bring back a real goddamned tiger ..A full grown bengal! Bring a cannon to a q-tip fight!  He ain't getting a knee blown out or someone's getting eaten for lunch!  Hilarious And if we lose sick him on the other team! Put the fear of GAWD in em by golly!

When they had the white tigers at the games it was awesome. Then the Disney types complained about a caged animal. Can't have any fun anymore.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
"Win one for the Magpie" -Raven's season motto?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 02:59 AM)pally Wrote: Poe, the Ravens MASCOT, had to be carted off the field after a halftime injury during a mascot-youth football.  It took 3 men to support the injured bird’s leg

Could this be an omen for their seaso? we shall see.

Seriously, those costumes can limit movement and vision.  I hope the human underneath the mask avoids a season on IR

Those Guys/Girls in those MASCOT outfits deserve a lot more credit than they get....

Those things gotta be Heavy and in the Heat and doing push ups and other things they do...
Reply/Quote