Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Purple Flock . . .
I just stopped by the Ravens version of BengalsBoard and they sound just like guys here after we lose.

Injuries, horrible coaching, defense only played the first quarter, yadda yadda.

I think EVERY teams' forums do this when they lose.

I've NEVER seen a team forum say, "You know, we just got out played today and the other team was just better today!"

Actually, I think that's what happened today and I'd like to see that admission more often in the forums, including here, when it's warranted!

Good job! I predicted 5-12 BEFORE the season, and I would love to see 12-5 and . . . AT LEAST a playoff win!

If that happens I'll be at the end of the parade with my broom and pan picking up all the trash and feces that this place will vomit, and will admit that they are finally HERE!! Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:52 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I just stopped by the Ravens version of BengalsBoard and they sound just like guys here after we lose.

Injuries, horrible coaching, defense only played the first quarter, yadda yadda.

I've NEVER seen a team forum say, "You know, we just got out played today and the other team was just better today!"

Actually, I think that's what happened today and I'd like to see that admission more often in the forums, including here, when it's warranted!

Good job!  I predicted 5-12 BEFORE the season, and I would love to see 12-5 and . . . AT LEAST a playoff win!

If that happens I'll be at the end of the parade with my broom and pan picking up all the trash and feces that this place will vomit, and will admit that they are finally HERE!!  Wink

They were conceding that the Bengals were better today in the game threads

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:54 PM)pally Wrote: They were conceding that the Bengals were better today in the game threads

That may be the game threads, but the forums, post game were MOSTLY like it is in here after a loss.

Regardless, how often do you see it here, game threads or AFTER the game????
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That may be the game threads, but the forums, post game were MOSTLY like it is in here after a loss.

Regardless, how often do you see it here, game threads or AFTER the game????

Rarely. I know a few times last season it was said after Burrow went down that the team just got beat but again that was after the injury and with lots of Zac was out coached stuff as well.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we keep it up and play one game at a time a stay focused we WILL make a run for the super bowl
Reply/Quote
Have to say that I lol'd at this post...

"Unreal, we got outcoached by Zac Taylor who people thought would be fired this season. So much to work on during the BYE, let's just hope the injuries aren't finally catching up to us and derails our season the rest of the way. We had the one seed in our grasp, all we had to do is take care of the division and we failed to do that.

Bengals clearly tanked for Chase knowing Green was leaving... see guys tanking works unless your Miami and you fumble the entire process."
Reply/Quote
There are fans for every franchise that will scream refs! etc. Usually those are the ones you ignore.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:17 PM)Synric Wrote: There are fans for every franchise that will scream refs! etc. Usually those are the ones you ignore.

I didn't see a lot of complaints about zebras, to be fair.

Lots of complaints about their OL and coaching and deflecting blame from Lamar.  I will say that teams have beat up on Apple most of the year and Lamar hardly threw at him, instead trying to constantly challenge Awuzie.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: Have to say that I lol'd at this post...

"Unreal, we got outcoached by Zac Taylor who people thought would be fired this season. So much to work on during the BYE, let's just hope the injuries aren't finally catching up to us and derails our season the rest of the way. We had the one seed in our grasp, all we had to do is take care of the division and we failed to do that.

Bengals clearly tanked for Chase knowing Green was leaving... see guys tanking works unless your Miami and you fumble the entire process."

I like Zac Taylor outcoaching John Harbaugh this is great to hear.

We didn't tank last year though, we were just bad. That dude don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

We are good this year with Chase and an improved D and improved in the trenches on both sides.

Taylor and Lou built this team to beat the Ravens. We just didn't see it come to fruition until now.

There are a lot of classy Ravens fans unlike Steeler and Brown fans though. Guess they just didn't feel like posting today 
after the loss like I don't when we lose. Makes sense, I don't care for the negative either.
Reply/Quote
from one of the other Raven's boards

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?218101-Bengals-Are-a-Good-Team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:52 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I just stopped by the Ravens version of BengalsBoard and they sound just like guys here after we lose.

Good job!  I predicted 5-12 BEFORE the season, and I would love to see 12-5 and . . . AT LEAST a playoff win!

If that happens I'll be at the end of the parade with my broom and pan picking up all the trash and feces that this place will vomit, and will admit that they are finally HERE!!  Wink

For sure, hot takes are the sole purpose for sport forums existing!

Who Dey! Super Bowl all the way this year! Burrow MVP & Come Back Player of the Year, Chase ROY, and Taylor COY.
Reply/Quote