Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Seahawks Game Day Thread
All game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
I hate to be sac religious but I think I’m pulling for the Ravens. The Bengals have no chance for the next decade, and I do enjoy watching Seattle get beat at home.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hate to be sac religious but I think I’m pulling for the Ravens. The Bengals have no chance for the next decade, and I do enjoy watching Seattle get beat at home.

Welcome to the flock
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Welcome to the flock

Never.  More room  on the bandwagon for others that way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Seeing Seattle get beat is great.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Seeing Seattle get beat is great.

Yeah us Bengal fans are proficient at finding other teams to root against, and take some joy when they lose.  

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Never.  More room  on the bandwagon for others that way.

Was that on purpose?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote