Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens-Steelers postponed
[img][Image: image-thumb-png-3fac97427ab46799d637700b617916aa.png]http://[/img]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Yes, they were hurt by the game being delayed so much, too and yes it was a really weird situation but it speaks volumes that the Steelers barely beat a Ravens team playing with what seemed like a skeleton crew yesterday. The Ravens got robbed of a chance to score when the Steelers took so long to unpile, too.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2020, 11:18 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Ok then fair enough, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. If leaving your wife and negotiating child support makes you a bad person then the country is full of bad people. That's my take on it.

And who knows what happened behind closed doors in their house, we definitely don't. I don't always take the woman's side in the instances I've witnessed throughout my life or just assume it must be all the man's fault. She could've been a horrible person who married him for money and treated him like crap or cheated on him. Again we don't know. I do know he's been a model, humble teammate which wasn't his reputation before he got here. Also, people can change and gain perspective as they get older.

As for the Steelers... Tuitt: 'pad your stats boys, should be an easy one'. Foster: 'stop ducking us, Ravens'. Juju: 'imagine getting stiff armed 10 yds by a tik tok influencer'.

We see you. I don't pray for football. But if the football gods can let us have a three match that would be great. It's been a tough year after all.

SERIOUSLY?!  

You don't think he's a piece of shit for that?!

I don't know any people that leave their wife and children with house payments and don't know any that do it for college girls.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 10:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: SERIOUSLY?!  

You don't think he's a piece of shit for that?!

I don't know any people that leave their wife and children with house payments and don't know any that do it for college girls.  

Brad and Pat in agreement over something?

The world is ending  Hilarious
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The "college student" is three years younger than him. He was 26 and she was 23 when his marriage ended. And I don't think his first child was starving, not currently rich or that you guys know the details or his first marriage. His child support payments are probably more than most of us make.

Calling him a horrible person is pretty presumptuous. That's all I'm saying.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad and Pat in agreement over something?

The world is ending  Hilarious

OMG

Say What

Popcorn

LMAO
Reply/Quote