Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Titans
Playoffs Lamar has officially shown up. There’s the first INT...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Holding the Titans to a Field Goal is huge for the Ravens.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It’s crazy that a Titans team with an even worse pass rush than us can slow the Ravens offense down so much better.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 03:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s crazy that a Titans team with an even worse pass rush than us can slow the Ravens offense down so much better.

Well, they did this last year. They really stepped it up in the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
That’s why I want to concentrate on offense to compete in our division. There is just nothing you can do about that.

Reply/Quote
Titans offense better start putting up some points cause they aren’t stopping this Ravens ground game.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 04:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s why I want to concentrate on offense to compete in our division. There is just nothing you can do about that.

Offense Joe

Perhaps Lamar Chokeson has been put to rest ?
Reply/Quote
Real surprised Titans didn't go for it there.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Boo

Reply/Quote
I'll give him credit, he didn't choke this time.
Reply/Quote
Sorry but Jackson did not look good. The whole game turned on the Titans settling for field goals and a fluke INT where the receiver fell down on a drive where Tenn could tie the score.
Reply/Quote
Man that dude talks fast.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 03:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Playoffs Lamar has officially shown up. There’s the first INT...

This post didn't age well.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 05:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll give him credit, he didn't choke this time.

If he defies the odds and has a long healthy career we could be in very big trouble. That’s why I want to do everything we can to ensure Burrow gets to that elite category.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 05:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but Jackson did not look good. The whole game turned on the Titans settling for field goals and a fluke INT where the receiver fell down on a drive where Tenn could tie the score.

Idk how you can say a QB that rushed for 136 yards didn’t look good. His passing game was meh, but his legs more than make up for it.

Reply/Quote
A lot of those yards were on one play. Plus he plays QB not RB. This is why when teams take away his running the Rats struggle - he is not an all around QB.

Tennessee did not play well - especially having the receiver just fall down causing an INT on your drive where you are going for the tying score. Also settling for field goals too many times. Add in the Rat defense did well.
Reply/Quote
Raven Up!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 06:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: A lot of those yards were on one play. Plus he plays QB not RB. This is why when teams take away his running the Rats struggle - he is not an all around QB.

Tennessee did not play well - especially having the receiver just fall down causing an INT on your drive where you are going for the tying score. Also settling for field goals too many times. Add in the Rat defense did well.

So what? I will never understand “it was just one or two plays.” Most games are decided by one or two big plays.

And if taking away his running was so easy you would see more teams doing it.

Reply/Quote
Just have to do more than the other team to win and they did that. Why throw and risk sacks and INTs when you can just run and win the game? As a person who watched Lamar Jackson live, make highlight reels for his grandkids on us, we have no room to talk. Add in he has a better playoff record today than we do for the last 25 years.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 05:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll give him credit, he didn't choke this time.

Passing, he was turds. Luckily, he still has his legs...for now.

The thing that won the game for them was stopping Derrick Henry.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote