Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Vikings Game Day
1:00 on Local 12 CBS. All game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 12:35 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: All game comments go here.

So, i'm forbidden to post about this game anywhere else on the board?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 01:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, i'm forbidden to post about this game anywhere else on the board?

No. But since this forum is called AFC North Chatter, I think its the right place to comment on the game since the Ravens are involved.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 01:06 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: No. But since this forum is called AFC North Chatter, I think its the right place to comment on the game since the Ravens are involved.

Good deal. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Neither team wants the ball.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh never mind they called a penalty so no fumble Looked like he got him in the shoulder pads.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I cant watch it. Damnit!

Reply/Quote
Another gift penalty for the Ravens

Reply/Quote
Commercial break with less than a minute in the qtr. Ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
Wallace is cracking me up

Reply/Quote
Do the Ravens have a pass pattern over 5 yds?

Reply/Quote
Go vikes, go!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 02:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wallace is cracking me up

Once I find my helmet, ya'll gonna pay....
(Anyone got spare helmet? Flacco, anyone?)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote