Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens WR Steve Smith to retire after 2015
Played his first 13 seasons with the Panthers.

915 catches for 13,262 yards and 73 TDs so far.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 03:44 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Played his first 13 seasons with the Panthers.

915 catches for 13,262 yards and 73 TDs so far.

I liked him. Hope he gets 85 catches for 1,738 yards and 27 Touchdowns just to quell my OCD. 

Of course getting those numbers in an 0-16 season where they get smacked and pass the ball alot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 05:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I liked him. Hope he gets 85 catches for 1,738 yards and 27 Touchdowns just to quell my OCD. 

Of course getting those numbers in an 0-16 season where they get smacked and pass the ball alot.

"It will be a farewell tour for me but let me be very clear: I will wound, damage and puncture a lot of people on my way out," Smith said Tuesday on The Rich Eisen Show.

Just hope he doesn't try any cheap shots on our players.
Reply/Quote
Good. Tired of his always mad routine.

I respect his career but that stuff wears thin
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 05:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "It will be a farewell tour for me but let me be very clear: I will wound, damage and puncture a lot of people on my way out," Smith said Tuesday on The Rich Eisen Show.

Just hope he doesn't try any cheap shots on our players.

Once a douche, always a douche.   Classless to the end.  Must admit, he got a lot of mileage out of his Napoleon complex.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote