Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Will Clobber KC
(09-29-2020, 12:24 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lamar 97 yards passing, this dude’s a phenom lololol

There's not many defenses that can contain Lamar. Going into this game, KC was surely not one of them. Damn Andy Reid had these guys coached up for this. Imagine the confidence boost the KCD is going to get from this?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson = If Alex Smith had been drafted by a good team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Flacco > Jackson

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So I'm guessing you two didn't join in on the MVP chants for Lamar in your stadium last year?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:07 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: So I'm guessing you two didn't join in on the MVP chants for Lamar in your stadium last year?

TL;dr Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This didn’t age well at all.
Reply/Quote
This one was hard to predict lol
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 04:09 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Yep I said it.

KC can't stop the Ravens' running game. They're giving up 150 on the ground, made David Johnson look like the old David Johnson and have 25 missed tackles in two games.

No look passes, wasp hail marys and double digit comebacks ain't happening this time. Ravens are focused and want this game more.  Lamar is 21-3 as a starter with two of those losses vs Mahomes. The game's in Baltimore this year and it's the Ravens night on Monday.

Playoff jokes are welcomed. Ravens win 34-20. I will take the heat if I'm wrong but the Ravens are the better team.

Oooh, ooh, you should start a thread that the Ravens will clobber Cincy! Granted, it's not exactly going out on a limb, but still, if YOU claim it ...  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 12:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oooh, ooh, you should start a thread that the Ravens will clobber Cincy! Granted, it's not exactly going out on a limb, but still, if YOU claim it ...  Ninja

Hey now. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. We usually call those two times...the Bengals games
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 08:43 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Hey now. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. We usually call those two times...the Bengals games

Marvin Lewis!

I bet that scared the shit outta you...like the hugest BOO! ever. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

Seriously though. That had to be scary as hell with how much his teams whooped up on the Ravens over the years. 

On to the topic though; i was coming here to ask you to do what Phil did but he beat me to it. So...hop to it, eh?

Reply/Quote
No reason to start a new thread, I'm sure I'll get plenty of abuse in this one and it's well deserved.

Fun fact: The Ravens are 37-1 in games that they're favored by 10 points or more (since 1999).

This week we're favored by 10.5. Wow, 20 seasons and we've been double digit favorites 38 times, imagine that.

Bengals are 18-4 (since 1962)
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 09:16 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: No reason to start a new thread, I'm sure I'll get plenty of abuse in this one and it's well deserved.

Fun fact: The Ravens are 37-1 in games that they're favored by 10 points or more (since 1999).

This week we're favored by 10.5. Wow, 20 seasons and we've been double digit favorites 38 times, imagine that.

Bengals are 18-4 (since 1962)

Just admit it. JB scares you.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 09:47 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just admit it. JB scares you.

Yeeeeeeeaaaa I can't say a bad word about JB. He's a fun player and I respect his attitude. My bad for killing the smack board. 

Hey how's Bynes doing? Seemed to be same old solid but unspectacular when I watched you guys last week
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 11:32 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Yeeeeeeeaaaa I can't say a bad word about JB. He's a fun player and I respect his attitude. My bad for killing the smack board. 

Hey how's Bynes doing? Seemed to be same old solid but unspectacular when I watched you guys last week

Yep, who cares about smack ? 

JB sure looks like the real deal. Let's hope Mike will keep the wallet open and build the team around him, cough Oline cough.

Bynes is nothing to write home about, he's ok. Hopefully just a bridge LB.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 11:47 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, who cares about smack ? 

JB sure looks like the real deal. Let's hope Mike will keep the wallet open and build the team around him, cough Oline cough.

Bynes is nothing to write home about, he's ok. Hopefully just a bridge LB.

What this guy BF74 said, but I DO LIKE Bynes better than Vigil. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 09:16 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Bengals are 18-4 (since 1962)

You might want to recheck your stats.

The Bengals have played in A LOT more than 22 games since 1962.  Mellow 

That's not even mentioning the Bengals didn't exist until 1968. Noob.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did EA Poe make a new account?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 09:28 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You might want to recheck your stats.

The Bengals have played in A LOT more than 22 games since 1962.  Mellow 

That's not even mentioning the Bengals didn't exist until 1968. Noob.  Mellow

You're right, my mistake it was 1982, not 1962! The chart started keeping records in 1978. Sorry for the typo or bad eyes whichever one it was. 

My eyes are are on par with your reading comprehension though. Those are the records for games in which you're 10 point favorites. So yea you've only witnessed 22 of those games if you're old enough.

I would forward the twitter link but maybe that's not a good idea.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 01:04 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: You're right, my mistake it was 1982, not 1962! The chart started keeping records in 1978. Sorry for the typo or bad eyes whichever one it was. 

My eyes are are on par with your reading comprehension though. Those are the records for games in which you're 10 point favorites. So yea you've only witnessed 22 of those games if you're old enough.

I would forward the twitter link but maybe that's not a good idea.

Ohhhhhhh nice!  Now you're heating up. 

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 02:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ohhhhhhh nice!  Now you're heating up. 

Hahahahahaha thanks man at least I'm trying. 

Sucks I got zero responses on my actual game analysis in the AFCN section. But I get it. I went out on a limb for the KC game and people got jokes so it's expected. This really is a cool board, glad I joined. Saw Burrow's presser, Lamar looked ready to go in practice. Figures Geno's back for this game. I'm ready! Time to officially welcome Joe to the AFC North. Cleveland's defense doesn't count.
Reply/Quote