Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Will Clobber KC
Lamar 97 yards passing, this dude’s a phenom lololol
Reply/Quote
It's hard to figure ? How does LJ choke so bad when the lights are the brightest ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Awful, this is probably the worst I've seen Lamar play. The energy was poor and we had uncharacteristic mistakes everywhere. Nothing else this team does until the playoffs really matters to me. We'll be there but we have to beat KC eventually. Edwards and Dobbins need the ball more. Either Ingram lost a big step or the running plays designed for him aren't being executed. Hats off to the Chiefs, they came to play and we didn't. No excuses
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 12:28 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Awful, this is probably the worst I've seen Lamar play. The energy was poor and we had uncharacteristic mistakes everywhere. Nothing else this team does until the playoffs really matters to me. We'll be there but we have to beat KC eventually. Edwards and Dobbins need the ball more. Either Ingram lost a big step or the running plays designed for him aren't being executed. Hats off to the Chiefs, they came to play and we didn't. No excuses

Jackson has to shake off whatever is giving him the fits under the lights.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 06:24 PM)jason Wrote: I'm sitting on Dobbins on my bench... Lamar went 10th overall in my league. No thank you. I took Cam Newton a round before my kicker and defense... This far he's doing just fine... But yeah, I would've liked a top TE. I'm rolling with Jonnu Smith for now.

Newton will be a steal..as long as health ya know
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 12:28 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Awful, this is probably the worst I've seen Lamar play. The energy was poor and we had uncharacteristic mistakes everywhere. Nothing else this team does until the playoffs really matters to me. We'll be there but we have to beat KC eventually. Edwards and Dobbins need the ball more. Either Ingram lost a big step or the running plays designed for him aren't being executed. Hats off to the Chiefs, they came to play and we didn't. No excuses

Lucky for me i needed him to play that bad to win my fantasy match this week.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

The Chiefs are just that good.  If they don't have a lot of injuries, they may go undefeated.

Playing from behind is not your guys' forte either.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Changing my prediction. Here's why:

KC is ranked 27th against the rush, 26th against the pass, and 28th overall on defense. Ravens defense is ranked 5th against the pass, 6th against the rush and a 4th overall defense rank. That's a big table turner. Both offenses are good/ KC ranked 4th overall and Baltimore 6th.

Baltimore 37 - KC 27.

Trust your instincts, H-Dog. 
Reply/Quote
So Steelers lead the division now.

With Titans, Eagles and Browns ahead, 6-0 is not unrealistic when they meet the Ravens.

Ravens could make it past Washington team, Bengals, and Eagles too, with a little luck. 5-1.

Hope everyone's healthy when they meet.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 12:38 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Jackson has to shake off whatever is giving him the fits under the lights.

I know what you mean but up until last night he was 4-0 in primetime and we blew out the Chargers, Rams, Pats & Jets. So it's not really under the lights. I'm disappointed in LJ, he missed some passes and couldn't step up, but the whole team played like crap. Especially on offense. KC called some great plays, seems like they have a million of them don't it?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 01:30 AM)McC Wrote: The Chiefs are just that good.  If they don't have a lot of injuries, they may go undefeated.

Playing from behind is not your guys' forte either.

KC deserves a ton of credit. It's just disappointing for me that my whole team didn't show up aside from a few players. I can deal with losing but not showing up really rubs me the wrong way. We shot ourselves in the foot in just about every way possible.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 01:40 AM)Dill Wrote: So Steelers lead the division now.

With Titans, Eagles and Browns ahead, 6-0 is not unrealistic when they meet the Ravens.

Ravens could make it past Washington team, Bengals, and Eagles too, with a little luck. 5-1.

Hope everyone's healthy when they meet.

Being healthy really is what it's about for me at this point. Steelers week is always fun but last night was our big game until further notice. 0-3 vs KC & 21-1 vs everybody else is crazy. We got a serious monkey on our back now I can't dispute that.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:12 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Being healthy really is what it's about for me at this point. Steelers week is always fun but last night was our big game until further notice. 0-3 vs KC & 21-1 vs everybody else is crazy. We got a serious monkey on our back now I can't dispute that.

LOL Chiefs are your Patriots now. Funny that KC looked so average against the Bolts.

I think the Steelers cannot beat the Ravens at this point in the season.

But that may be different in 4 weeks, as their passing game sharpens up.
Reply/Quote
BTW- Just catching up on the press conferences and I don't know how these guys do it sometimes. The way I'm wired it took a whole night's sleep to gain proper perspective. I can't imagine what my answers would've been like after a game when I was in my 20's but it wouldn't have been good. I'd be on the verge of Denny Greening it lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:09 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: KC deserves a ton of credit. It's just disappointing for me that my whole team didn't show up aside from a few players. I can deal with losing but not showing up really rubs me the wrong way. We shot ourselves in the foot in just about every way possible.

You’d never survive as a Bengals fan lol
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:09 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: KC deserves a ton of credit. It's just disappointing for me that my whole team didn't show up aside from a few players. I can deal with losing but not showing up really rubs me the wrong way. We shot ourselves in the foot in just about every way possible.

I was thinking during the game geezz the Ravens have somehow tapped their inner Bengals syndrome in this game, lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:49 AM)Dill Wrote: LOL Chiefs are your Patriots now. Funny that KC looked so average against the Bolts.

I think the Steelers cannot beat the Ravens at this point in the season.

But that may be different in 4 weeks, as their passing game sharpens up.

The Bolts aren't all that bad. They have a decent D.
Reply/Quote
Well this aged poorly, didn't it?

Aaaaand look who's in first place, baby! Right where they belong.

And soon to be 4-0 once the Titans forfeit this Sunday because they all got the Covid. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 12:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bolts aren't all that bad. They have a decent D.

Now a decent quarterback, too.

I mean, not that Rivers was bad, but replacements are hard to find.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 01:35 AM)Dill Wrote: Trust your instincts, H-Dog. 

Damnit. I should have known better. Gut vs. Stats. Should have stuck with the gut.

Reply/Quote