Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD
There is some fun where I live in Ohio. Browns are never on TV due to Bengals on TV in my area. Poor Browns fans. Now Bengals have bye week and Browns fans eager to watch their team on TV Sunday. They play the Kansas City Chiefs. Browns traded Gordon, just traded Hyde and fired Coach Jackson. I won't say Chiefs will win 100 to 0, but it's going to be bad. Maybe 70 to 0. The Kansas City Chiefs are going to just destroy Browns all game. So Browns fans who never get to see their team in this Ohio area will get to see them get clobbered by Chiefs.

I post this also for those on Bengals site who talked all preseason and most of season on how Browns are better than Bengals. To all the Browns Trolls, you are headed for Last Place again. To Browns fans that live south of Columbus in Bengals Country, always remember what Sam Wyche once said. You don't live in Cleveland. Anyway, enjoy one of the few times your Clowns on TV as Chiefs go on the war path and you find out how Custer felt.

As Chiefs scalp Browns, Ravens have good chance of beating Steelers in Baltimore. That would mean Sunday puts bye week Bengals in FIRST PLACE and Browns in LAST PLACE. Sweet.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 04:16 AM)kevin Wrote: There is some fun where I live in Ohio.  Browns are never on TV due to Bengals on TV in my area.  Poor Browns fans.  Now Bengals have bye week and Browns fans eager to watch their team on TV Sunday.  They play the Kansas City Chiefs.  Browns traded Gordon, just traded Hyde and fired Coach Jackson.  I won't say Chiefs will win 100 to 0, but it's going to be bad.  Maybe 70 to 0.  The Kansas City Chiefs are going to just destroy Browns all game.  So Browns fans who never get to see their team in this Ohio area will get to see them get clobbered by Chiefs.  

I post this also for those on Bengals site who talked all preseason and most of season on how Browns are better than Bengals.  To all the Browns Trolls, you are headed for Last Place again. To Browns fans that live south of Columbus in Bengals Country, always remember what Sam Wyche once said.  You don't live in Cleveland.  Anyway, enjoy one of the few times your Clowns on TV as Chiefs go on the war path and you find out how Custer felt.

As Chiefs scalp Browns,  Ravens have good chance of beating Steelers in Baltimore. That would mean Sunday puts bye week Bengals in FIRST PLACE and Browns in LAST PLACE.  Sweet.

As a Steelers fan living in South Central PA, I feel for the Browns. We don't have it quite as bad as the Browns fans, but Harrisburg is considered a Baltimore market since it's closer to Baltimore than Pittsburgh, so I can only watch 8 Steelers games a year on CBS and 2 of those 8 are against the Ravens. 
Reply/Quote
And if Browns beat KC, then what?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 07:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: And if Browns beat KC, then what?

Then life as we know it would probably end.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Pat Mahomes seems just a tad cocky and is due for a clinker, reality-check game. It would be hilarious if it came against the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Kinda like how the Vikings were gonna wipe the floor with the Bills? Ninja

But yeah, it'll probably be like the game against the Bengals, the Chiefs won't put up 60+ only because the game will be over by the middle of the second quarter.
Reply/Quote
I'll be rooting for the Browns. Chiefs need a little humbling.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 04:51 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: As a Steelers fan living in South Central PA, I feel for the Browns. We don't have it quite as bad as the Browns fans, but Harrisburg is considered a Baltimore market since it's closer to Baltimore than Pittsburgh, so I can only watch 8 Steelers games a year on CBS and 2 of those 8 are against the Ravens. 

OK that seems beyond ridiculous.  I can't imagine there are anywhere near as many Ravens fans as Steelers fans there.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 12:28 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Kinda like how the Vikings were gonna wipe the floor with the Bills? Ninja

Kinda like how a few years back the winless Bengals beat the undefeated KC Chiefs?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 03:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Kinda like how a few years back the winless Bengals beat the undefeated KC Chiefs?

If you mean 2003, the Bengals weren't winless.  But maybe they beat an undefeated Chiefs later that I don't recall.  

Reply/Quote
Browns have one chance only. That is to pound the rock. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Run the ball on Chiefs defense. EAT CLOCK. Don't let Chiefs offense have the ball. Control Time Of Possession. That is Browns only hope. I add this because as much as I don't like Browns, it is always fun to think of how a coach could turn those constant losers into a winner. This game against Chiefs, the less Chiefs have ball on offense, the better for Browns. Browns only hope is if they can go Woody Hayes on high scoring Chiefs. 3 yards here. 4 yards there. Eat Clock. Eat A Lot Of Clock. You give Chiefs time, they will score 40 to 50 points on any team in NFL. Bengals made a lot of turnovers and the killer turnover was that 2nd quarter punt when score was close. Center snapped ball but up back kept it from going to punter. No punt at all, Chiefs got ball near near goal line for easy score. To beat Chiefs, go Woody Hayes, run, eat clock, no turnovers. You may still lose, but it's Browns only chance.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 12:03 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Pat Mahomes seems just a tad cocky and is due for a clinker, reality-check game. It would be hilarious if it came against the Browns.

Possible. Barely. One problem with winning teams is they tend to lose focus after 5 or 6 in a row. They ASSUME they are going to win again. Harder to get up for the game.

Sometimes they face a team that is just so damned tired of losing that any splash play in their favor could spark hope. (Like the Steelers botched free kick return last week.) They will kill to win just one.

If the Browns still had their coach and OC, they would be in that position against KC. But after all the firings and a stomping by the Steelers, I think they will be just to demoralized. 
Reply/Quote
not as bad as the chiefs demolished the bengals.
Reply/Quote
At least the Browns kept it closer than we did LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: At least the Browns kept it closer than we did LOL

You lol a lot when speaking of the Bengals. They didn’t even play today?

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You lol a lot when speaking of the Bengals. They didn’t even play today?

Which is better than the loss they would have taken had they played.... ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote