Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens add All-Pro LB
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/roquan-smith-traded-ravens-acquire-two-time-all-pro-linebacker-from-bears/

The Baltimore Ravens are trading for Chicago Bears two-time All-Pro linebacker Roquan Smith, according to NFL Media and confirmed by CBS Sports NFL insiders Jonathan Jones and Josina Anderson. The Bears will receive second and fifth-round picks in return.

The No. 8 overall selection in the 2018 NFL Draft has recorded 83 tackles, 2.5 sacks and two interceptions this season. Through four-plus seasons, the Georgia product has missed just four total games.

Smith is in the final year of his rookie contract and is slated to become an unrestricted free agent after the season.

Baltimore is atop the AFC North standings with a 5-3 record.

The Bears off-loaded edge rusher Robert Quinn to Philadelphia last week in exchange for draft compensation. First-year general manager Ryan Poles is stocking up draft capital in his first year on the job. Chicago fell to 3-5 on the year with a loss to Dallas over the weekend.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Let’s hope he is a giant turd of a bust
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 07:29 PM)Whacked Wrote: Let’s hope he is a giant turd of a bust

Unfortunately he is the second leading tackler in the NFL since he entered the league.

But I share your sentiment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 07:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Unfortunately he is the second leading tackler in the NFL since he entered the league.

But I share your sentiment.

I'd offer he's probably even more motivated now that he's off the Bears. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote