Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens and Browns...
Both The Ravens & The Browns were mathematically eliminated from contention today for AFC North Division.
But they're still technically alive for a wildcard berth Ninja

Do any Browns or Ravens fans come around here anymore?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:25 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Both The Ravens & The Browns were mathematically eliminated from contention today for AFC North Division.
But they're still technically alive for a wildcard berth Ninja

Do any Browns or Ravens fans come around here anymore?

I'm gonna telepathically communicated with BPat to get his attention.

Flacco is not elite.
Flacco is not good.
Flacco sucks.
Overpaid.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My Ravens senses were tingling

Also, who is Kenny G?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Go Eli, GO!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 07:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Go Eli, GO!!

Freaking 6 pt lead and the ball after a turnover, in field goal range, and they proceed to go sack, punt and give up the lead...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There you go. Nice pick.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 07:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My Ravens senses were tingling

Also, who is Kenny G?

Man we have our disagreements but I feel for you this season. Ravens can't get right it seems... Was the Facemask even close?
Reply/Quote
Just saw the last play. What an idiot. They gave the game away
Reply/Quote
Well, the Ravens are 2-7, so they can still end 9-7, so they aren't eliminated yet.
Reply/Quote

Also, who is Kenny G?

Me.  Glad to meet you.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Man we have our disagreements but I feel for you this season.   Ravens can't get right it seems...   Was the Facemask even close?

It was a clear face mask. He grabbed and twist. Completely unnecessary too. Bortles needed a Hail Mary to win and no one ran down the field. 

(11-16-2015, 12:27 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Me.  Glad to meet you.

Welcome to the boards.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Also, who is Kenny G?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 07:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, who is Kenny G?

[Image: south-park-s03e17c14-crapped-themselves-...-16x9.jpg?]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just saw the last play.  What an idiot.  They gave the game away

Reminded me of that 2010 season where we found a way to stuff up any game that was close.  I remember NO lining up on 4th down to attempt to draw our defenders offsides and take the 5 yard delay of game penalty if it didn't work.  Even though everyone watching the game knew exactly what the Saints were trying to do, at least one defender bit and 1st down, TD, game over, hardy har.

So in a lot of ways the 2015 Ravens remind me of the 2010 Bengals.  Losing close games and/or flat out blowing it at the last second becomes less of an excuse when you do it every week. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Reminded me of that 2010 season where we found a way to stuff up any game that was close.  I remember NO lining up on 4th down to attempt to draw our defenders offsides and take the 5 yard delay of game penalty if it didn't work.  Even though everyone watching the game knew exactly what the Saints were trying to do, at least one defender bit and 1st down, TD, game over, hardy har.

So in a lot of ways the 2015 Ravens remind me of the 2010 Bengals.  Losing close games and/or flat out blowing it at the last second becomes less of an excuse when you do it every week. 

Pat Sims...

Lapham was on the radio yelling "hold your water! hold your water!" and Sims jumps.  :angry:

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pat Sims...

Lapham was on the radio yelling "hold your water! hold your water!" and Sims jumps.  :angry:

It reminds me of the times players admitted they had no idea an NFL game could end in a tie.  We're talking some basic stuff here, people.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It reminds me of the times players admitted they had no idea an NFL game could end in a tie.  We're talking some basic stuff here, people.

i dont know how those big boys stay in those kinda stances as long as they do its hurts my knees just watching
Reply/Quote