Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens are going to spank the Bengals
And the Ravens will be the team to beat in the AFCN this season.

Feel free to get mad about it.
Reply/Quote
Get mad about losing or get mad about you saying we'll lose?

I feel like your smack talk lacks clarity.
Reply/Quote
Is it me or does this smack stink? I mean, I know it was full of facts backing up the claim, but still, I just can’t get past how much this seems to stink?

Reply/Quote
Wow, Poe's post really got people worked up in here. Welcome to irrelevancy, Poe. Carry on.
Reply/Quote
Where's this guy been? LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU AND IT WILL UPSET YOU!!!

That's up there with a Sheldon Cooper insult.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
For those Raven fans wanting to see Lamar Jackson as their QB.

Worry not, when the Bengals DL gets finished punishing Flacco all night long like a Stormy video. Joe will seek refuge with LeVeon Bell and refuse to return to the team .

Probably spend the rest of his days mumbling expletives under his breath while ducking and raising his hands above his head in a "please don't hit me anymore" posture as people walk by on street with his tail tucked and ready to run.

If you have a weak stomach do not watch the brutality that is about to be unleashed upon him because of your lame smack.

This is not Buffalo and a wake up call is coming quickly.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I look at the Ravens like I did the 2016 Bengals after they beat the Browns 37-3...they whipped up on the worst team in the league but still not a true contender. How did the Bengals finish that year? 6-9-1.

I didn't watch the Ravens game closely (who would other than a Ravens fan?), but no receiver or RB even hit 50 yards. I don't believe their offense is suddenly elite. As for the Ravens defense, they preyed on a bad OL with two QBs who had a total of 1 start entering this game.

Even if the Ravens do beat the Bengals, I don't think it will be by more than 10 points. And to me, that's not a "spanking."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I look at the Ravens like I did the 2016 Bengals after they beat the Browns 37-3...they whipped up on the worst team in the league but still not a true contender. How did the Bengals finish that year? 6-9-1.

I didn't watch the Ravens game closely (who would other than a Ravens fan?), but no receiver or RB even hit 50 yards. I don't believe their offense is suddenly elite. As for the Ravens defense, they preyed on a bad OL with two QBs who had a total of 1 start entering this game.

Even if the Ravens do beat the Bengals, I don't think it will be by more than 10 points. And to me, that's not a "spanking."

One of my favorite posters, but this is smack talk and not the spew logic forum.  Ninja

But great points nonetheless.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:00 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Where's this guy been? LMAO

Clearly he’s been locked away in his parents basement writing grade A smack. As much as it doesn’t look like it on the surface, I think he’s just on another level. A real smack talking genius savant.

It just isn’t for us to understand and I accept that.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:50 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Ravens are going to spank the Bengals

I'm pretty sure they'll draw a lot of flags if they do. Ninja

(09-13-2018, 08:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is it me or does this smack stink? I mean, I know it was full of facts backing up the claim, but still, I just can’t get past how much this seems to stink?

His name is supposed to be ironic. Edgar Allan Poe was a literary genius and the OP, well ... need I spell it out?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:28 AM)Go Cards Wrote: One of my favorite posters, but this is smack talk and not the spew logic forum.  Ninja

But great points nonetheless.  

I talk smack with logic and facts Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 01:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I talk smack with logic and facts Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talk logic and facts with smack. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 12:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Clearly he’s been locked away in his parents basement writing grade A smack. As much as it doesn’t look like it on the surface, I think he’s just on another level. A real smack talking genius savant.

It just isn’t for us to understand and I accept that.

Next level smack?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ
Reply/Quote
The not ready for prime time Bungals will fail again!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 04:25 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The not ready for prime time Bungals will fail again!

The Steelers tied the browns.

Leveon Bell.

Roethlisbergers phantom injuries.

Tebow playoff victory.

Reply/Quote
I pointed this out before BUT,

NEXT GEN Stats put the BENGALS almost a YARD closer to the QB at the end of pass plays.
During the game the Bengals played the BILLS, the first half BELONGED to the BENGALS first team.

So excuse me for NOT getting uptight about this game.

IF THEY LOSE I WILL BE SURPRISED.

The only way I see the Bengals losing is if Flacco goes out and Lamar loses his MIND.
I don't see it happening, any time you play a game Gauvno happens (Russian for Feces, speelling s rong)

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:50 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And the Ravens will be the team to beat in the AFCN this season.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:50 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And the Ravens will be the team to beat in the AFCN this season.

Rectal Cranial Inversion much?

LOL, dude... BENGALS BY 13.

Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
lol. I can't believe you people respond to anything this dork says. He only comes around when the Ravens are playing well, then disappears for months at a time when they're playing bad. 

He's not worth even acknowledging. And no, you "smacking" him isn't a reason. If they lose, you won't see him again until they've won a couple more games.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote