Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens are going to spank the Bengals
(12-30-2018, 10:18 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: It looks like the Ravens fans win the smack talk game. Smack Smack Smack

Didn't I tell all of you months ago that the Ravens had the AFCN division wrapped up? Anything you have to say at this point is moot and will be seen as nothing more than whining. Violin

Also, it looks like there is a new bottom dweller in the division. WhoDey2 LMAO

Enjoy watching other teams in the playoffs. See you next season!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Yawn

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: You literally disappeared until now?

Hilarious

Ballsy

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: You literally disappeared until now?

Hilarious

I gave all the smack talk I needed to when I said months ago that the Ravens would be the AFCN champs. Why do you need me to come back to repeatedly state it? 

Go through every reply in my only thread this year and imagine me laughing at every single one of them, because I am. 

I win, you lose. It's that simple. Let the butthurt flow through you, grasshopper.

I wish you better luck with the smack talk game next season. 

(Btw, are you going to root for the Ravens...in the playoffs?)
Reply/Quote
Colts for me, but since you’re fapping towards Dino at the moment, you probably don’t care.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:51 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I gave all the smack talk I needed to when I said months ago that the Ravens would be the AFCN champs. Why do you need me to come back to repeatedly state it? 

Go through every reply in my only thread this year and imagine me laughing at every single one of them, because I am. 

I win, you lose. It's that simple. Let the butthurt flow through you, grasshopper.

I wish you better luck with the smack talk game next season. 

(Btw, are you going to root for the Ravens...in the playoffs?)

No offense but if you can't bring your purple hiney here to take your lumps when the team loses you ain't get no respect for crowing when they win.

Just kidding...I did mean to offend.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Colts for me, but since you’re  fapping towards Dino at the moment, you probably don’t care.

Saints are my NFC team...AFC is anyone but Patriots.  So the Patriots will probably be in the Super Bowl!  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Saints are my NFC team...AFC is anyone but Patriots.  So the Patriots will probably be in the Super Bowl!  Mellow

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c2a85186e62675855f75d60]
Reply/Quote