Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of ridiculous how many holds and blocks in the back the Steelers get away with
Every time Dunlap beat his guy I'd see a Steeler shove him in the back.

Numerous holds too. Uncalled.

It would be easier for the Bengals to block if they didn't get called for holding I'm sure.

Yet...the NFL doesn't care.

I won't say this is why we lost, but it's annoying.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Every time Dunlap beat his guy I'd see a Steeler shove him in the back.

It would be easier for the Bengals to block if they didn't get called for holding I'm sure.

That has been Steeler football since the beginning of time. Thank God Tom Brady has been in the AFC this whole time or Im sure dumbass would have about 6 Super Bowl wins.
Reply/Quote
Kind of unfair. The NFL doesn't care though.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Every time Dunlap beat his guy I'd see a Steeler shove him in the back.

Yep.....the dreadful QB play is what beat us...but that shit you pointed out gets old.

Then we go to the Baltimore game, and as soon as they know Shitsburgh won, they blow not 1, but 2 consecutive reviews to put the Brownies across midfield. Since when does Cleveland get bullshit calls on the road? Easy answer....since them winning puts the Stoolers in the playoffs. Too bad Mosely blew up ol Rog's plans...lol. I LOVED it.

After watching all of this play out, I honestly have no doubt they tried to help them make the playoffs. Now, if there is a tie tonight....iI'll be obvious.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....the dreadful QB play is what beat us...but that shit you pointed out gets old.

Then we go to the Baltimore game, and as soon as they know Shitsburgh won, they blow not 1, but 2 consecutive reviews to put the Brownies across midfield. Since when does Cleveland get bullshit calls on the road? Easy answer....since them winning puts the Stoolers in the playoffs. Too bad Mosely blew up ol Rog's plans...lol. I LOVED it.

After watching all of this play out, I honestly have no doubt they tried to help them make the playoffs. Now, if there is a tie tonight....iI'll be obvious.

Andrew Luck is a perfect 10 for 10 against the Titans and I hear he don't plan on that changing tonight.  But your point is well made.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....the dreadful QB play is what beat us...but that shit you pointed out gets old.

If the end of that game didn't raise your eyebrow saying hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not sure what would ?

Two calls going for the Browns that easily could have went either way ?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If the end of that game didn't raise your eyebrow saying hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not sure what would ?

Two calls going for the Browns that easily could have went either way ?

Important to note that 1 catch was upheld while 1 "catch" was overturned.  Both were really close.   I would understand staying with the call on the field because it was inconclusive.  I have no idea how you overturn the 2nd.  I said while watching that if they overturn this, you have to ask questions.  

Now let's see if this IND/TEN game somehow ends in a tie.  Then we know for sure!  ThumbsUp .
Reply/Quote
I think both reviewed calls were clearly catches.
Reply/Quote
Nfl refs need to get younger. They look like Congress in stripes. If you are at the age to start worrying about driving after dark stop officiating pro football. How can they be expected to keep up with the speed of the game at 70.
Reply/Quote
I seriously think that you guys have no clue what a penalty is.

Maybe it’s years of Marvin being in your head and now you can finally get over that.
Reply/Quote