Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens are going to spank the Bengals
(09-13-2018, 11:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I look at the Ravens like I did the 2016 Bengals after they beat the Browns 37-3...they whipped up on the worst team in the league but still not a true contender. How did the Bengals finish that year? 6-9-1.

I didn't watch the Ravens game closely (who would other than a Ravens fan?), but no receiver or RB even hit 50 yards. I don't believe their offense is suddenly elite. As for the Ravens defense, they preyed on a bad OL with two QBs who had a total of 1 start entering this game.

Even if the Ravens do beat the Bengals, I don't think it will be by more than 10 points. And to me, that's not a "spanking."

Called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:50 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And the Ravens will be the team to beat in the AFCN this season.

Feel free to get mad about it.

Nostradamus

Reply/Quote
Where ya at Poe?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: Where ya at Poe?

Seriously though...why do people even give him the time of day? You know he won't be around to take a beating. He won't show up again until the Ravens look good again and he'll say something profoundly stupid like he did this time but by then, this thread will be long forgotten.

Just ignore the dbag. Like...completely ignore. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Minor setback... It's all good. The Ravens still got this season wrapped up.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously though...why do people even give him the time of day? You know he won't be around to take a beating. He won't show up again until the Ravens look good again and he'll say something profoundly stupid like he did this time but by then, this thread will be long forgotten.

Just ignore the dbag. Like...completely ignore

Here's the funny part about that: You give me more attention than anyone else. I think you have a thing for me. Maybe, one day you'll actually talk about football for a change, but I doubt it.

Let's find out if you can follow your own advice. I challenge you not to address me in any fashion again. I bet you can't do it.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 04:25 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The not ready for prime time Bungals will fail again!

Like you did with this smack?....and life?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 05:52 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote:  I challenge you not to address me in any fashion again. I bet you can't do it.

Comes into a smack talk forum, and doesn't want responses when his weak attempts at smack blow up in his face.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 05:47 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Minor setback... It's all good. The Ravens still got this season wrapped up.

Said the Dark Knight from Monty Python...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Video 
Ravens fans who thought they were going to win this game in the jungle were delusional and had a very similar response as this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_Kr6i7itM

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ravens fans who thought they were going to win this game in the jungle were delusional and had a very similar response as this:

I love it when people wait until after a game is over to get brave with the smack talk. It's safer that way, huh?

My smack talk is up front...because I'm not afraid of the internets.

Here's some more upfront smack talk: The Ravens will be in the tournament and the Bengals won't.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:39 AM)Beaker Wrote: Comes into a smack talk forum, and doesn't want responses when his weak attempts at smack blow up in his face.

Hilarious
How did you conclude that? And where was your pre-game smack? Oh, that's right. You're another after-the-fact smack talker...and always have been. Try stepping out of your safe space once in a while. After all, this is the smack talk section of a football forum. Talk some smack about football already. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 11:18 AM)Go Cards Wrote: For those Raven fans wanting to see Lamar Jackson as their QB.

Worry not, when the Bengals DL gets finished punishing Flacco all night long like a Stormy video. Joe will seek refuge with LeVeon Bell and refuse to return to the team .

Probably spend the rest of his days mumbling expletives under his breath while ducking and raising his hands above his head in a "please don't hit me anymore" posture as people walk by on street with his tail tucked and ready to run.

If you have a weak stomach do not watch the brutality that is about to be unleashed upon him because of your lame smack.  

This is not Buffalo and a wake up call is coming quickly.

Knew the bengals would beat Ravens and know Bengals are headed to the playoffs. 

Jury is still out on Ravens making it , believe they will be on bubble yet squeak in. 

If so I will really bring the smack knowing the Bengals will smack ravens down in playoffs.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 01:30 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Here's some more upfront smack talk: The Ravens will be in the tournament and the Bengals won't.

You call that smack? Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 01:37 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: How did you conclude that?

Post 26 

Quote:And where was your pre-game smack?

Post 18

Quote:Talk some smack about football already. 

34-23 Bengals......how's that?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 01:30 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: My smack talk is up front...because I'm not afraid of the internets.

You're just afraid of rfaulk. That's why you "challenged" him to stop responding to you.

Quote:Here's some more upfront smack talk: The Ravens will be in the tournament and the Bengals won't.

1. Bad predictions aren't smack.

2. How did you first post prediction in this thread work out for you?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 01:37 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: How did you conclude that? And where was your pre-game smack? Oh, that's right. You're another after-the-fact smack talker...and always have been. Try stepping out of your safe space once in a while. After all, this is the smack talk section of a football forum. Talk some smack about football already. 

I created that post that got your panties in a bunch, ya know, before the game, about how your team sucks. I think that smack was in line with your 'online football forum smack rules'..

Just face the facts, your team has 0 offensive weapons and is pretty putrid with guys like Eric Weddle as 'leaders' of the defense. lol. Just a bunch of washed up losers on that D. Suggs age caught up to him on Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 09:50 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And the Ravens will be the team to beat in the AFCN this season.

Feel free to get mad about it.

How'd Thursday work out for ya?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
It looks like the Ravens fans win the smack talk game. Smack Smack Smack

Didn't I tell all of you months ago that the Ravens had the AFCN division wrapped up? Anything you have to say at this point is moot and will be seen as nothing more than whining. Violin

Also, it looks like there is a new bottom dweller in the division. WhoDey2 LMAO

Enjoy watching other teams in the playoffs. See you next season!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:18 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: It looks like the Ravens fans win the smack talk game.  Smack  Smack  Smack

Didn't I tell all of you months ago that the Ravens had the AFCN division wrapped up? Anything you have to say at this point is moot and will be seen as nothing more than whining.  Violin  

Also, it looks like there is a new bottom dweller in the division.  WhoDey2  LMAO

Enjoy watching other teams in the playoffs. See you next season!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

You literally disappeared until now?

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote