Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens are gonna stomp this team Sunday
They are smacking the Patriots. Sunday will be a bloodbath.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't it be some shit if we beat them? I mean, it's unlikely, but wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:09 AM)samhain Wrote: Wouldn't it be some shit if we beat them?  I mean, it's unlikely, but wouldn't it?

Yes it would. Was really hoping BB game planned a way to stop Jackson to give other teams, like ourselves, to put a stop to that shit. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:12 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it would. Was really hoping BB game planned a way to stop Jackson to give other teams, like ourselves, to put a stop to that shit. 

I guess we can take some comfort in the fact that we managed to stay sort-of in the game with them.  That might be saying something, if you're in the market for moral victories, and I think we're in the market for any victory we can shake loose at this point.
Reply/Quote
I actually think Balt will be over confident coming into this game and rightfully so only to fall for our trap as we hang 3 on them. That’s just our first drive, we will go on to lose 48-3.

I wanna say it might be a shoot out since our D is just going to let Jackson and Co. run all over us but with it being Finley’s first game im sure Taylor will be super conservative run, run, pass. Wash rinse repeat cause well why not.
Reply/Quote
You would think so but "trap game" and no tape on Finley. Ninja

But yeah, all they have to do is blitz every down.

Sure wish we grabbed Jackson! Whatever

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 02:27 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: You would think so but "trap game" and no tape on Finley. Ninja

But yeah, all they have to do is blitz every down.

Sure wish we grabbed Jackson! Whatever

Well, there will sure as hell be tape on Finley after this game!
Reply/Quote
Is Adrial going to play this game? Saying all the right things, gotta be healthy, looking for money....
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 04:30 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Well, there will sure as hell be tape on Finley after this game!

Mainly on his knees and ankles.
Reply/Quote
Tell us something we don't know.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:07 AM)Trademark Wrote: They are smacking the Patriots. Sunday will be a bloodbath.

Two top NFL coaches today;

1.  Billy B
2.  John Harbaugh
Reply/Quote
I could see this being a game we win. Gives the Brown family a nice, “but we beat the team that beat the Patriots, so we aren’t that far off!” talking point at the end of a 1-15 season...
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it's a trap game for them! They beat the Pats and may take us lightly.
Reply/Quote
Did you all notice how the announcers were making excuses for Brady? They tried to say that Marshall Newhouse was getting blown up at LT actually had an effect on the QB play. Then they talked about how the Patriots had to gho out and get some help at WR when Brown and Gordon were out. Don't they realize that REAL quarterbacks don't need pass protection? If Brady needs everything to be perfect around him to be succesful then he sucks.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 11:45 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Two top NFL coaches today;

1.  Billy B
2.  John Harbaugh

don't forget 2 GREAT spending smart owners that care about winning!!!

Reply/Quote
yea, most likely.

I am interested to see if Finley can do anything with this offense though.

It's gonna be a rough remaining 8 games haha.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did you all notice how the announcers were making excuses for Brady?  They tried to say that Marshall Newhouse was getting blown up at LT actually had an effect on the QB play.  Then they talked about how the Patriots had to gho out and get some help at WR when Brown and Gordon were out.  Don't they realize that REAL quarterbacks don't need pass protection?  If Brady needs everything to be perfect around him to be succesful then he sucks.

yeah he sucks alright! HOW MANY SB'S? get a job and leave the board with this shit!

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 11:45 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Two top NFL coaches today;

1.  Billy B
2.  John Harbaugh

Harbaugh is a good coach, but I would not have him ranked near that high.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Did you all notice how the announcers were making excuses for Brady?  They tried to say that Marshall Newhouse was getting blown up at LT actually had an effect on the QB play.  Then they talked about how the Patriots had to gho out and get some help at WR when Brown and Gordon were out.  Don't they realize that REAL quarterbacks don't need pass protection?  If Brady needs everything to be perfect around him to be succesful then he sucks.

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 12:20 PM)RASCAL Wrote: yeah he sucks alright! HOW MANY SB'S? get a job and leave the board with this shit!

Fred's point remains.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote