Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens ass'd out to the Dolphins
The Ravens are as inconsistent as the Bengals.. The wholenAFC North is like this... Weird... Good to see the Rats lose though...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 01:40 AM)Tony Wrote: The Ravens are as inconsistent as the Bengals.. The wholenAFC North is like this... Weird... Good to see the Rats lose though...

They're still atop the division but they literally could have 3 more losses and be last.

It is definitely an odd season in the AFC North.  Everyone wrote off Pittsburgh early on and they are right in the thick of it also.

Going to be an interesting 2nd half of the season.  It's there for the Bengals to take if they can somehow fix the 2020 defense that took over the last couple of weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it's a conference wide thing in the AFC. No real dominant teams right now that are able to separate themselves like the Chiefs or Pats used to be.
Reply/Quote
teams are figuring out Lamar; keep him in pocket and forcing him to be a pocket passer. ....but a road game VS a team they should beat and 87% Humidity!? not surprised.
Reply/Quote
yikes, it's incredible that we're 6-3 with so many players on the IR, but that was a winnable game with the crew we have. The team did just about everything wrong that it could do wrong (coaches and players), outside of Mark Andrews (still confused about the overturned catch) and the rookie Rashod Bateman. Those two don't get the hose after that loss. People need to get their asses chewed out for that performance.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 01:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: yikes, it's incredible that we're 6-3 with so many players on the IR, but that was a winnable game with the crew we have. The team did just about everything wrong that it could do wrong (coaches and players), outside of Mark Andrews (still confused about the overturned catch) and the rookie Rashod Bateman. Those two don't get the hose after that loss. People need to get their asses chewed out for that performance.

Especially the officials. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And so, the Steelers are a win against Detroit away from being tied for the division lead. Even as a Steeler fan, I would not have predicted that a month ago …
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 06:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And so, the Steelers are a win against Detroit away from being tied for the division lead.  Even as a Steeler fan, I would not have predicted that a month ago …

It won't last long. 

[Image: SourWeightyAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It won't last long. 

[Image: SourWeightyAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif]

Still Bill Paxton's best role. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 01:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: yikes, it's incredible that we're 6-3 with so many players on the IR, but that was a winnable game with the crew we have. The team did just about everything wrong that it could do wrong (coaches and players), outside of Mark Andrews (still confused about the overturned catch) and the rookie Rashod Bateman. Those two don't get the hose after that loss. People need to get their asses chewed out for that performance.

He is going to be a giant pain in the ass for years. Kid is good.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 07:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Still Bill Paxton's best role. Mellow

I think you can drop the ‘Still’ …
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2021, 02:03 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He is going to be a giant pain in the ass for years. Kid is good.

Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers fans were saying the same thing about Henry Ruggs just weeks ago... I guess they were right in a way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2021, 01:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think you can drop the ‘Still’ …

Maybe he's doing more roles in the afterlife? Maybe he and Elvis are making kickass movies in Purgatory. Did you think of that? Did ya? Did ya?!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 12:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe he's doing more roles in the afterlife? Maybe he and Elvis are making kickass movies in Purgatory. Did you think of that? Did ya? Did ya?!

Get back to me when one of those performances surpasses his established body of works. But until then, never speak to me again.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 06:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Get back to me when one of those performances surpasses his established body of works. But until then, never speak to me again.

So, if I respond to you liket his, it'll bother you.

Good to know. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 10:18 AM)PhilHos Wrote: So, if I respond to you liket his, it'll bother you.

Good to know. ThumbsUp

You take me seriously.  Good to know.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 01:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You take me seriously.  Good to know.  ThumbsUp

[Image: R.bbe7cd18619444794e45c490042d8cce?rik=3...ImgRaw&r=0]
Reply/Quote