Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000665386/article/baltimore-ravens-invited-ray-rice-to-speak-to-rookies

Welp no other better role model to speak to rookies than the woman beater.   I wonder if he gave out tips on how to keep their women in line....  

Like the owner said Ray Rice wil always have a job with the Ravens.   The crazy part it's telling guys how to act haha
Reply/Quote
"Listen, fellas, you can't knock out your ho during your rookie year...... you need to wait until you win a Super Bowl. Then, the franchise will everything it can to protect you until it has no choice but to cut you and the fans will defend you until they have no choice but to claim that they condemned you all-along.

But it is important to keep them in check and sometimes you need to punch them in the face to let them know their place."
Reply/Quote
The Bengals and the NFL ask Adam Jones to speak to rookies from time to time about the pitfalls of stupid decisions.

Pot/Kettle.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:05 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Bengals and the NFL ask Adam Jones to speak to rookies from time to time about the pitfalls of stupid decisions.

Pot/Kettle.

Yeah, it actually seemed like a good thing to do.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 02:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000665386/article/baltimore-ravens-invited-ray-rice-to-speak-to-rookies

Welp no other better role model to speak to rookies than the woman beater.   I wonder if he gave out tips on how to keep their women in line....  

Like the owner said Ray Rice wil always have a job with the Ravens.   The crazy part it's telling guys how to act haha

If they didn't hire him to play for them I'm OK with it.

If he's there to tell players how one incident can ruin their entire career I'm OK with it.

And since this is smack talk:

As long as they didn't hire him to be the face of the organization after killing two guys I'm OK with it.    Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 08:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: If they didn't hire him to play for them I'm OK with it.

If he's there to tell players how one incident can ruin their entire career I'm OK with it.

And since this is smack talk:

As long as they didn't hire him to be the face of the organization after killing two guys I'm OK with it.    Smirk

That one line always ruins any post it's included in. 

Please cease and desist. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That one line always ruins any post it's included in. 

Please cease and desist. 

Ok...but since this is smack talk:

Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ok...but since this is smack talk:

[Image: tumblr_lrhe1xx0xd1r2mb8io1_500.gif?w=780]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't want the Ravens to associate with this loser, so I am disappointed in this.

From a practical standpoint, this is like how Dante Stallworth would talk to rookies. I'm glad that the NFL and some teams are at least trying to use these people to tell rookies "this is what you should not do". I just wish another team was using Rice...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:05 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Bengals and the NFL ask Adam Jones to speak to rookies from time to time about the pitfalls of stupid decisions.

Pot/Kettle.

Pacman was defending himself...

Ninja

Seriously, though, does it surprise you that someone who defends that loser is trying to talk "women beater" smack?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 10:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman was defending himself...

Ninja

Seriously, though, does it surprise you that someone who defends that loser is trying to talk "women beater" smack?

Hey I'll defend Pacman, too. Depending on circumstances.

For instance - if you call him a trash corner, I'll defend him. If you call him an idiot...well, history speaks for itself.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Pot/Kettle.

When did adam pull a ray rice and beat the hell out of women?   
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 10:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't want the Ravens to associate with this loser, so I am disappointed in this.

From a practical standpoint, this is like how Dante Stallworth would talk to rookies. I'm glad that the NFL and some teams are at least trying to use these people to tell rookies "this is what you should not do". I just wish another team was using Rice...

Hey your owner promised him a job for life.   I guess he is the Ravens rookie life coach and mentor.    Once a raven always a raven .....
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 12:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did adam pull a ray rice and beat the hell out of women?   

He hasn't. He's only flung bodily fluids at a few, and smacked the shit outta a couple more. Joey Porter was the last ***** he laid hands on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Ray is gonna hit 'em with the "It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get up" slant.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 12:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did adam pull a ray rice and beat the hell out of women?   

(05-27-2016, 03:46 PM)jason Wrote: He hasn't. He's only flung bodily fluids at a few, and smacked the shit outta a couple more. Joey Porter was the last ***** he laid hands on.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 04:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

Exactly.

That's one of the shit smacking out ofs I was referring to. That was 3 or 4 years ago. I believe Joey Porter was the last ho that he shoved
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 04:25 PM)jason Wrote: Exactly.

That's one of the shit smacking out ofs I was referring to. That was 3 or 4 years ago. I believe Joey Porter was the last ho that he shoved

That's JERRY Porter..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

God damn you're in denial.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 04:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

Wasn't this proven that the woman was the instigator?    I believe the cops apologized for arresting him.  

Comparing this to ray rice beating down his wife and leaving her lay in the elevator is quite comical.   
Reply/Quote