Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-27-2016, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasn't this proven that the woman was the instigator?    I believe the cops apologized for arresting him.  

Comparing this to ray rice beating down his wife and leaving her lay in the elevator is quite comical.   

Conveniently forgetting that Rice's fiance was punching him in the face prior to him hauling off?

Not that it excuses his actions, but Jones smacking the drunk because she instigated is a pathetic defense.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Conveniently forgetting that Rice's fiance was punching him in the face prior to him hauling off?

Not that it excuses his actions, but Jones smacking the drunk because she instigated is a pathetic defense.

Attempting to lessen the beat down rice put down on his wife is pathetic.    

Seriously power ranger you need to have a word with yourself.    
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 07:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Attempting to lessen the beat down rice put down on his wife is pathetic.    

Seriously power ranger you need to have a word with yourself.    

I would, but I'm afraid I might threaten my kid if I do.

Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasn't this proven that the woman was the instigator?    I believe the cops apologized for arresting him.  

Comparing this to ray rice beating down his wife and leaving her lay in the elevator is quite comical.   
Ssssssssshhhhhhh........  it doesn't matter to Pat and anyone else with an agenda that defend real women beaters  ThumbsUp
(05-27-2016, 07:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Conveniently forgetting that Rice's fiance was punching him in the face prior to him hauling off?

When was she hitting him?

She posed no threat immediately prior to him knocking her out, meaning that she WASN'T THE INSTIGATOR WHEN HE HIT HER!
Reply/Quote
Notice BigPapaKain is a Bengals fan. He knows that he has no obligation to defend players on the Bengals when they attack women. He doesn't let being a fan of a sports team compromise his integrity as a man.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So we can justify hitting a woman sometimes, but not all the time?
Whoever hits a woman is a dirtbag, plain and simple.
Using the "gender equality" , or "she was the instigator" line doesn't work. Ever.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:53 PM)Harmening Wrote: So we can justify hitting a woman sometimes, but not all the time?
Whoever hits a woman is a dirtbag, plain and simple.
Using the "gender equality" , or "she was the instigator" line doesn't work. Ever.

I believe they say that if she hits you, you are allowed to hit her back within 1 second. If you hit back after about 3 seconds, it's the equivalent of finding someone 2 weeks after they attack you and shooting them...

And that has to make sense because the person who said it told someone else to "take a logic class". 

Reply/Quote
[Image: Hi+ho+hi+ho+behold+his+mighty+pimp+hand_...054144.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 10:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You make a stupid remark because you can't counter the points of someone that's brain damaged.

Congrats!

What point is there to counter? That Jones is somehow less a scumbag than Rice because he did the exact same thing but just didn't connect as flush?

Because that's what you're saying.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 10:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You make a stupid remark because you can't counter the points of someone that's brain damaged.

Congrats!
lol!

You defended Rice!!

Don't say it was about the ability to suspend him because you came out after posting that he was a d bag, but, if it was just about the ability to suspend him, why wouldn't he have bene a d bag all along?!

And don't even try to say that you did it before the video came out because you started a whole new thread about it after the initial one had gotten old!
Yes

She was the instigator in Adam's case.  

If that line doesn't work, why wasn't Adam charged?  You think the world just turned a blind eye to a person with Adam's history?

Is he a scumbag for hitting her? 
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ssssssssshhhhhhh........  it doesn't matter to Pat and anyone else with an agenda that defend real women beaters  ThumbsUp

When was she hitting him?

She posed no threat immediately prior to him knocking her out, meaning that she WASN'T THE INSTIGATOR WHEN HE HIT HER!

To his credit pat said e was disgusted with this news.   Have to credit him for that ....   Kain is the one in love with Ray rice.  
Reply/Quote
Don't waste your time, Kain. The support for Pacman is illogical, so you can't use logic to show them how wrong it is to support Pacman, let alone support Pacman while vilifying Rice.

Their words speak to their character and everyone else can see it.

Reply/Quote
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2013/10/08/adam-pacman-jones-not-guilty-hitting-woman-nightclub-ohio/

Hey for all the people trying to throw In adam jones to this to somehow validate ray rice mentoring Raven rookies.

He was innocent and the girl got mad because he called her and her friends fat and ugly. Now is it better to be called fat and ugly or get a beat down at the hands of Ray rice?

But please don't let the facts get in the way of your stories lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't waste your time, Kain. The support for Pacman is illogical, so you can't use logic to show them how wrong it is to support Pacman, let alone support Pacman while vilifying Rice.

Their words speak to their character and everyone else can see it.

Lmao. Character ....   Now I have heard it all.    

You are the king of ridiculous grandstanding.     
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey power ranger relax.   

We all know you have some need to feel validated on the boards.   Start posting with your head and not with your emotions.  

Point proven.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey power ranger relax.   

We all know you have some need to feel validated on the boards.   Start posting with your head and not with your emotions.  

Is this guy for real?
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:41 PM)Harmening Wrote: Is this guy for real?

Sadly.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Point proven.

What point?  A thread about the Ravens hiring a woman beater to mentor rookies..... You then turn to adam jones of the bengals.    With some sad comparison that not one logical person goes along with ....    If adam jones beat a woman he would be out of the NFL.   Like Ray rice.    

But hey lets attempt to stay on thread topic.  

Whether you are Bengals fan or not is irrelevant.   You are just wrong here.... End of. 
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:41 PM)Harmening Wrote: Is this guy for real?

Hard to take kain serious when he says my children should be dead.   
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 11:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What point?  A thread about the Ravens hiring a woman beater to mentor rookies..... You then turn to adam jones of the bengals.    With some sad comparison that not one logical person goes along with ....    If adam jones beat a woman he would be out of the NFL.   Like Ray rice.    

But hey lets attempt to stay on thread topic.  

Whether you are Bengals fan or not is irrelevant.   You are just wrong here.... End of. 

Point proven.

You can keep trying, but you've already proved me right.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote