Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(05-29-2016, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!! 

Rice wasn't getting hit when he hit her!!  She was walking up to him and didn't have her arms raised like she was going to hit him!!!  Jones didn't know if he was going to get hit in the head with a bottle or not!!!!!

Are you serious that stupid?!!?!!

You keep posting false bullshit and acting all forceful like you're a genius!!!!!

Jones wasn't getting hit either.

Rice had already been hit.

Keep defending one piece of shit by blasting another piece of shit.

I'd say keep digging, but I doubt your tires can spin fast enough to make a rut in a pile of feathers.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 04:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Jones wasn't getting hit either.

Rice had already been hit.

Keep defending one piece of shit by blasting another piece of shit.

I'd say keep digging, but I doubt your tires can spin fast enough to make a rut in a pile of feathers.

But Rice wasn't getting hit when he knocked her out!  

Jones didn't know if he was going to get hit!  When someone pulls a bottle up to your head, most people assume they're going to get hit with it, especially in the middle of an argument!!!

Stop ignoring the facts and stop repeating the same bullshit over-and-over!!!!  You're horrible at debating this!!!
Reply/Quote
I missed the old smack talk forum ways when members talked smack to each other because of the team they support.

It's strange to see a "Bengal Fan" react in this manner in this forum. I don't agree with what Pacman or Rice did, but this is a smack thread about Ray "mama said knock you out" Rice.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the old smack talk forum ways when members talked smack to each other because of the team they support.

It's strange to see a "Bengal Fan" react in this manner in this forum. I don't agree with what Pacman or Rice did, but this is a smack thread about Ray "mama said knock you out" Rice.

Well if most "Bengals Fans" weren't complete idiots, I wouldn't feel the need to point it out.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well if most "Bengals Fans" weren't complete idiots, I wouldn't feel the need to point it out.

Most Bengal fans, huh? Might not want you on the Bengal's side in anymore smacktalk threads. 

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Rice had already been hit. Multiple times. Fact.

Jones never got hit. Fact.

In response, Rice hit a woman. Fact.

In response, Jones hit a woman. Fact.

Rice was in an enclosed space and reacted poorly. Fact.

Jones could've walked away, didn't, and reacted poorly. Fact.

They're both total dirtbags. Fact.

You're a complete ***** moron who doesn't know the crushed remains of his ass from the crushed remains of a run over gravestone.

STOP IGNORING THE FACTS!!!!!!

Rice WASN'T GETITNG HIT IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO KNOCKING HER OUT!!!!!

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when I need to keep pointing out a FACT that you keep ignoring like a child?!

Rice could have walked away before he even got in the elevator!!  

That gravestone remark is cute because you're just trying to make it personal because you're horrible at this debate!!!!

Go ahead and keep repeating yourself while you ignore facts!  Maybe it will convince someone eventually!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: STOP IGNORING THE FACTS!!!!!!

Rice WASN'T GETITNG HIT IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO KNOCKING HER OUT!!!!!

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when I need to keep pointing out a FACT that you keep ignoring like a child?!

Rice could have walked away before he even got in the elevator!!  

That gravestone remark is cute because you're just trying to make it personal because you're horrible at this debate!!!!

Go ahead and keep repeating yourself while you ignore facts!  Maybe it will convince someone eventually!

Jones wasn't getting hit before he hit the drunk woman either.

And there is no debate. I doubt you know what the word debate even means.

There is only me getting a rise out of you. Pun intended.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most Bengal fans, huh? Might not want you on the Bengal's side in anymore smacktalk threads. 

Yeah well I definitely don't get a good god damn what you want or think. I guess we'll have to make due knowing we don't care about each other.

Try not to hurt yourself to extinguish the pain in your heart.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most Bengal fans, huh? Might not want you on the Bengal's side in anymore smacktalk threads. 

It's called integrity. 

Some things are just a bit more important to people than the color of the uniform of your favorite team. 
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Jones wasn't getting hit before he hit the drunk woman either.

And there is no debate. I doubt you know what the word debate even means.

There is only me getting a rise out of you. Pun intended.

You know someone has run out of things to argue and has had nothing worthwhile to say when they just resort to personal attacks for a page or more!!!!!

There's no debate because you keep ignoring facts and posting complete bullshit.

Prime example of you ignoring facts and posting bullshit:  I never said he was getting hit, I said she raised a bottle to his head like she was going to hit him, which, given the circumstance, he had reason to react the way he did!!!!

You're terrible at trying to debate this!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's called integrity. 

Some things are just a bit more important to people than the color of the uniform of your favorite team. 
Of course there is; that's why I said "In this forum".

But thanks for letting me know what integrity is and that this back and forth is an example of it; especially with the comments about crushed remains. Guess I've never has enough integrity to ridicule someone because of a handicap.   

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You know someone has run out of things to argue and has had nothing worthwhile to say when they just resort to personal attacks for a page or more!!!!!

There's no debate because you keep ignoring facts and posting complete bullshit.

Prime example of you ignoring facts and posting bullshit:  I never said he was getting hit, I said she raised a bottle to his head like she was going to hit him, which, given the circumstance, he had reason to react the way he did!!!!

You're terrible at trying to debate this!

Accuses others of ignoring facts; proceeds to ignore facts.

And you haven't even countered that Jones laid his hands on a woman without being struck prior as Rice did.

And you're still using the wrong term, since this is not nor has it ever been a debate.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Accuses others of ignoring facts; proceeds to ignore facts.

And you haven't even countered that Jones laid his hands on a woman without being struck prior as Rice did.

And you're still using the wrong term, since this is not nor has it ever been a debate.

One, it was the threat of being hit.  I countered your argument because you're acting like he just hit her for the hell of it.  

Also, Rice's fiancee hit him while he had her trapped in the elevator corner and was acting all intimidating, so she was just trying to back him up.  Then, he walks to the other side, she walks over in a non-threatening way, and he knocks her out.

She did slap him before they got in the elevator after he spit on her.

You're right that it's not a debate because you keep making shit up and ignoring the facts.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 05:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Accuses others of ignoring facts; proceeds to ignore facts.

Why wasn't he charged with anything if he just randomly hit a woman without cause?
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 06:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why wasn't he charged with anything if he just randomly hit a woman without cause?

Your entire defense is 'the legal system failed'.

Because that never happens.

C'mon sparky.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 08:42 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: You defend his punk ass. 

Adam "punk ass" Jones spoke to rookies....so your point?

Found innocent and is actually on the team.   

But what's that have to do with the OP????   Oh right nothing 
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 06:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 1.  No he didn't. 
2.  Remember when you cried about having your 'views' exposed outside of PNR?  Try not to be such a hypocrite. 

Lol you are hardly one to defend anyone.   But at least you have some ability to control yourself unlike ya boy.   
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 06:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your entire defense is 'the legal system failed'.

Because that never happens.

C'mon sparky.

I used to think that you couldn't be this stupid, but you're proving me wrong today!

This keeps getting better and better!!!

Hilarious

Show me another time where the legal system is flawed when there's videos showing exactly what happened.

When you're finished with that, tell me why the NFL, which has a hard stance on violence towards women, wouldn't punish Rice for the incident, especially with his history?
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2016, 07:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I used to think that you couldn't be this stupid, but you're proving me wrong today!

This keeps getting better and better!!!

Hilarious

Show me another time where the legal system is flawed when there's videos showing exactly what happened.

When you're finished with that, tell me why the NFL, which has a hard stance on violence towards women, wouldn't punish Rice for the incident, especially with his history?

You really wanna get into a flawed justice system what with all the police murdering of unarmed black men and children in recent memory? But that's for P&R.

Rice got axed because the NFL lied and got caught and had to protect the shield. Too bad the damage was done.

It's amazing the world view you have when your actually open your eyes and read all the reports. Watch all the videos. Do actual research into a matter without being blinded by the colors on the player's helmet.

But given your inability to take responsibility for your own actions, I'm not surprised by your inability to see something without bias.

That'll do sparky.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4549172ef1a1fa330d0df323f9d19cb11786804d...c4f34b.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote