Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
Quote:If I'm wrong, why won't you answer the question about why would you wait to make a thread called "Ray Rice is a D Bag" until after the video became public if he was a d bag all-along for hitting a woman?! About the 5th time I've asked you. Weird.

Because someone made a thread before me and I posted my lack of respect for him there? Unlike some posters, I don't make duplicate threads just to seem important. I don't need an NFL message board to give meaning to my life.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about we just agree that you'll get off my nuts? It's weird that you have this obsession with me. Just try to find a way to live your life without constantly trying to defame my character.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 09:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because someone made a thread before me and I posted my lack of respect for him there? Unlike some posters, I don't make duplicate threads just to seem important. I don't need an NFL message board to give meaning to my life.

You're full of shit!!!!!!

You defended suspending him in the first thread!

If you weren't, then making a second thread to post your lack of respect would be making a duplicate thread!

That post makes no sense! You say you didn't need to make a duplicate thread, but that's exactly what you did! You were just trying to cover your ass!
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't the world be a better place if this thread would just die?

But no someone has to bring it back every 20 days.

Just stahp.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote