Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens family values
Former Ravens cheerleader sentenced to 2 years probation, and 48 weekends in jail, for raping 15 year old boy.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/molly-shattuck-to-face-sentencing-friday-in-delaware/34836446
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
When I was 15, I would have had sex with almost any woman and kept my mouth shut. But that's me. I spent every waking moment TRYING to get laid.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Former, right?

As opposed to starting linebacker or corner?

That said, good for the kid.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
#luckybastard
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Actually this is sorta shocking.  I remember a couple of years ago when a former BenGal was charged with something similar.  I heard an attorney on WLW talking about how prosecutors hate cases like this because they are hard to get a conviction.  All the defense needs is that one guy on the jury to think "Where was this NFL cheerleader when I was 15?". 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 09:51 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: When I was 15, I would have had sex with almost any woman and kept my mouth shut.  But that's me.  I spent every waking moment TRYING to get laid.

Yup. You have to wonder what's going through some of these kid's heads nowadays.
Reply/Quote
I have to say people's reactions to this always interest me. If someone perpetuates a crime but the victim doesn't mind then it should be ok? If I have sex with a 15 year old girl who is totally into it and says it was awesome I shouldn't be arrested. If I sell cocaine to someone who REALLY REALLY REALLY wants cocaine, it's ok, and so on and so forth.

I do find it a bit interesting that people (myself included) think nothing of saying a 15 year old who was possibly manipulated and used for sex is "lucky" as long as said 15 year old is definitively stated to be a male and the one committing the offense is at least somewhat good looking and a woman. Plus, I don't think the teen boys in these cases are blowing the whistle because they are upset, but they are likely caught bragging about their accomplishment which gets the attention of people who don't find it quite as sexy.

Call me a downer, but I'm less inclined to declare banging a someone 32 years your senior "sexy" until both parties are over 18.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 02:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say people's reactions to this always interest me.  If someone perpetuates a crime but the victim doesn't mind then it should be ok?  If I have sex with a 15 year old girl who is totally into it and says it was awesome I shouldn't be arrested.  If I sell cocaine to someone who REALLY REALLY REALLY wants cocaine, it's ok, and so on and so forth.

I do find it a bit interesting that people (myself included) think nothing of saying a 15 year old who was possibly manipulated and used for sex is "lucky" as long as said 15 year old is definitively stated to be a male and the one committing the offense is at least somewhat good looking and a woman.  Plus, I don't think the teen boys in these cases are blowing the whistle because they are upset, but they are likely caught bragging about their accomplishment which gets the attention of people who don't find it quite as sexy.

Call me a downer, but I'm less inclined to declare banging a someone 32 years your senior "sexy" until both parties are over 18.

No where did I say it was okay.  I simply gave the opinion I would have had when I was that age.  A crime is a crime.  I also shoplifted a few times when I was around that age, but I don't think kids should do it.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 03:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No where did I say it was okay.  I simply gave the opinion I would have had when I was that age.  A crime is a crime.  I also shoplifted a few times when I was around that age, but I don't think kids should do it.

I didn't cite you specifically.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 04:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't cite you specifically.

Oh, my bad.  Guess I just got defensive.  But you are right, a crimes was committed, and she is going to be punished.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 10:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Former, right?

Meh its only fair.

The Bengals seem to always get the attention for former players legal problems, despite years/teams removed from playing for Cincy.

However I know for a fact that 15 year old me would have never spoken a word about what was going on and would have kept it going.

Then again if the sexes were reversed we would all be up in arms over this pedophile. A crime is a crime and she should be prosecuted to the full extent.
Reply/Quote
2 years probation isnt really punishment for raping a 15 year old

but where was this type of women when i was 15?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Griever Wrote: 2 years probation isnt really punishment for raping a 15 year old

but where was this type of women when i was 15?

I thought that I had read that she has to do 48 weekends in jail.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 06:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I thought that I had read that she has to do 48 weekends in jail.

you are correct, i hadnt seen that, i just saw the 2 years probation and something about doing mandatory work release every other weekend

she just better keep her legs shut and not pull a jared
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:36 PM)Griever Wrote: you are correct, i hadnt seen that, i just saw the 2 years probation and something about doing mandatory work release every other weekend

she just better keep her legs shut and not pull a jared

If you reverse the sexes, the guy gets 3 years (not weekends) in jail minimum with good behavior
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you reverse the sexes, the guy gets 3 years (not weekends) in jail minimum with good behavior

Funny how that works, isn't it?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 10:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Former, right?

[Image: black-sports-online-terrell-suggs-calls-...rt-bag.jpg]
[Image: 0004460002452_500X500.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you reverse the sexes, the guy gets 3 years (not weekends) in jail minimum with good behavior

lets be honest, if it was a guy, it would be a lot more than 3 weekends, not to mention "omg what a monster!" and other such
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 01:20 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: [Image: black-sports-online-terrell-suggs-calls-...rt-bag.jpg]
[Image: 0004460002452_500X500.jpg]

Amazing how this isn't more widely known. Guess he came up in a larger, more murderous shadow. 
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote