Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens have the best roster in the AFC
So says ESPN and PFF

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/13046017/seattle-seahawks-top-ranking-rosters-all-32-teams-nfl

Teddy Bruschi says we have the best in the league.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 11:59 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So says ESPN and PFF

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/13046017/seattle-seahawks-top-ranking-rosters-all-32-teams-nfl

Like Merril, one too many shots to the head...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
When did this forum become r/circlejerk?

Edit:
Wow...I'm slipping.

Let's change that to r/purplejerk. I may actually go to reddit and see if that is a thing. I bet Pat is a mod their.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 11:59 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So says ESPN and PFF

Poster known as Whatever says, "The Ravens roster is worse than last season...and the Bengals roster rocks!".

Teddy Bruschi, 13 year professional football player for the Patriots says, "The Ravens have the best roster in the NFL".

Between the two I wonder who knows his s*** a little better than the other? 

Have some more orange Kool-Aid, kid Whatever.  Tongue

You mad, bro?

If you don't hate me yet, you're going to learn to.

Here comes the butthurt in 3...2...1...

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 12:40 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Poster known as Whatever says, "The Ravens roster is worse than last season...and the Bengals roster rocks!".

Teddy Bruschi, 13 year professional football player for the Patriots says, "The Ravens have the best roster in the NFL".

You mad, bro?

23-16

27-24

ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 12:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: When did this forum become r/circlejerk?

Edit:
Wow...I'm slipping.

Let's change that to r/purplejerk.  I may actually go to reddit and see if that is a thing.  I bet Pat is a mod their.

It's smack. Here's an article saying my team is better than yours.

Lrn2bengalsboard

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 01:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's smack. Here's an article saying my team is better than yours.

Lrn2bengalsboard

I wouldn't exactly say posting an article about your team is smack...Seems more appropriate in Around the NFL or the AFC North forum.

Lrn2anything

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 02:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I wouldn't exactly say posting an article about your team is smack...Seems more appropriate in Around the NFL or the AFC North forum.

Lrn2anything

My team is the best, your team is not. lulz

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 03:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My team is the best, your team is not. lulz

Staphit...sobad.

http://www.reddit.com/r/purplejerk

LOL...It exists.  There is only one post in it form about a year ago but lol it exists.  I think I may start posting all kinds of ravins crap in there

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 03:23 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Staphit...sobad.

http://www.reddit.com/r/purplejerk

LOL...It exists.  There is only one post in it form about a year ago but lol it exists.  I think I may start posting all kinds of ravins crap in there

Dear god...please do LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 12:40 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Poster known as Whatever says, "The Ravens roster is worse than last season...and the Bengals roster rocks!".

You mad, bro?

This post confirms, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're SFB, posing as a Ravens fan.

ALL of his/your trademarks are there.

There's really no need to continue the weak ruse. This is a new board. You won't be banned for being yourself.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And a fresh round of butthurt has begun, folks ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:02 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And a fresh round of butthurt has begun, folks  ThumbsUp

Been bending over in the shower again?

TMI, holmes.

Reply/Quote
So some guy who took too many shots to the head during his career says the ravens have a better roster. We still beat them twice.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 06:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post confirms, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're SFB, posing as a Ravens fan.

ALL of his/your trademarks are there.

There's really no need to continue the weak ruse. This is a new board. You won't be banned for being yourself.

aww man, did SFB come here as well?

although i will admit i thought it was luvnuts
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 08:13 AM)Griever Wrote: aww man, did SFB come here as well?

although i will admit i thought it was luvnuts

I talked to that dude on the phone. 

SFB, not luvnit.

Reply/Quote
Who was SFB?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 06:01 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Who was SFB?

If I'm correct, SteelerFairAndBalanced or something to that effect

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 10:46 PM)Bryan Wrote: If I'm correct, SteelerFairAndBalanced or something to that effect

That is correct. Funny thing was he was about as unbalanced as any poster on any version of this board. His post were filled with RANDOM all caps and bolded words, as he TRIED to make himself seem awesome and important. SSC A.K.A. Smelly Pirate Hooker is right about the use of "butthurt" and the "in 3...2...1" garbage. 

Come to think of it, maybe they are half brothers. You know, both have the same Dad, who knocked up a Steeler fan and a Ravens fan to see what slumming it really feels like?  Tongue

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Tedy Bruschi looks like a lesbian.
Reply/Quote