Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens have the highest postseason win percentage in the NFL. The Bengals however...
(04-07-2016, 03:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I agree that this isn't a straw man. The suggestion was that the Ravens record was due in part to Lewis and Rice and with them gone, the win percentage would decrease. It was implied, not explicitly stated. 

However, none of this explains why the Bengals are soooooo bad these last 5 years in the payoffs compared to the huge success of the Ravens.

I'm not gonna piss off a guy who will knock a woman's head against an elevator or a guy who murdered two people.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 03:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm not gonna piss off a guy who will knock a woman's head against an elevator or a guy who murdered two people.

Or a guy who slaps women at bars. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 03:58 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Or a guy who slaps women at bars. 

Especially because the entire Bengals roster is filled with women.... Ninja
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Especially because the entire Bengals roster is filled with women.... Ninja

Women who are apparently tougher than the rapists and potheads in Pittsburgh.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Explains why Baltimore can't move the ball against him.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 12:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Murderous linebackers and wife beating running backs are so hard to come by, though.

(04-07-2016, 03:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Women beating corners aren't too tough to find.

(04-07-2016, 03:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So Baltimore has never drafted a murderous linebacker or wife beating running back?

(04-07-2016, 03:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not compared to murderous linebackers. Those guys are once in a lifetime.

Hey, hey, hey ... this kind of talk doesn't belong in Smack.  Take it to "The NFL Draft".  Ninja

Brad will meet you there. 
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Women who are apparently tougher than the rapists and potheads in Pittsburgh.

Actually no....You lost in the playoffs to them...I assume your girls were afraid of the beat down.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Actually no....You lost in the playoffs to them...I assume your girls were afraid of the beat down.

Tell that to the pansy lining up behind center who got carted off the field for an injury that wasn't bad enough to keep him out of the game. Or the sissy rag doll who nearly got killed but was good enough to pop champagne and dance around like a ******** Smeagol impersonator after the game.

Bunch of whiners who cried they got hit too hard.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:07 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hey, hey, hey ... this kind of talk doesn't belong in Smack.  Take it to "The NFL Draft".  Ninja

Brad will meet you there. 

I'd rep you, but mobile devices apparently lack that function now.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

I'd be more afraid of the hit he'd order to one of his henchmen. I like my chances of survival against Pac Mans fist over a bullet from his gun. 
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Tell that to the pansy lining up behind center who got carted off the field for an injury that wasn't bad enough to keep him out of the game. Or the sissy rag doll who nearly got killed but was good enough to pop champagne and dance around like a ******** Smeagol impersonator after the game.

Bunch of whiners who cried they got hit too hard.

No you tell it to your pansy little back B***ches that couldn't beat that depleted team cause they play with their moms used g-stings on for better labial support.  I mean let's be real here.  You team has the we suck trophy all sewn up.  There are dynasties in the NFL then there are the type the Bengals create.  5 time one and done champions.  Bunch of ugly girls.

This is fun.   Tongue

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Explains why Baltimore can't move the ball against him.

Well a 36 year old dude who calls out women beaters certainly moved the ball against him.

Baltimore's issue is that their secondary is garbage and the Bengals have (had?) one of the top passing games in the league. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 04:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No you tell it to your pansy little back B***ches that couldn't beat that depleted team cause they play with their moms used g-stings on for better labial support.  I mean let's be real here.  You team has the we suck trophy all sewn up.  There are dynasties in the NFL then there are the type the Bengals create.  5 time one and done champions.  Bunch of ugly girls.

This is fun.   Tongue

It's not the Bengals fault the Steelers are too fragile to make it through an entire season. Maybe if they played in some sissy division like the AFC East, they wouldn't be so depleted.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 05:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well a 36 year old dude who calls out women beaters certainly moved the ball against him.

Baltimore's issue is that their secondary is garbage and the Bengals have (had?) one of the top passing games in the league. 

One blown play in how many tries?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 05:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well a 36 year old dude who calls out women beaters certainly moved the ball against him.

Baltimore's issue is that they aren't very good at football anymore.  

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 05:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: One blown play in how many tries?

186 yards and 2 TDs is one blown play?

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 06:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Baltimore's issue is that they aren't very good at football anymore.  

One losing season in the last 8? 

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 11:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: One losing season in the last 8? 

20 years compared to 50

One built a team from scratch the other stole one...
Reply/Quote
Man why are the Steeler and Raven fans so upset? Is it because all your lives suck so much, that your only joy in life is living vicariously through your favorite sports team? Pretty sad you have to take actual pride in a team you have zero to do with to make yourself feel good. Mellow
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 06:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Baltimore's issue is that they aren't very good at football anymore.  

I wonder what Cinci's issue is.

Mellow

Reply/Quote