Ravens play half decent opponent; embarrass selves at home
Lulz
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Reggie Nelson in on the last play of the game. Prevented a 1st down catch on 4th and 10 that would have put the Ravens in FG position. :)
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:22 PM)Froob Wrote: Reggie Nelson in on the last play of the game. Prevented a 1st down catch on 4th and 10 that would have put the Ravens in FG position. :)

You mean that old guy that can't play any more?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What the heck??

Where are all the Ravens fans? They've been crowing like a....Raven the last couple weeks. 

Something different happen this week?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the heck??

Where are all the Ravens fans? They've been crowing like a....Raven the last couple weeks. 

I was wondering that too. I thought for sure they'd come when the Ravens pulled ahead at the end.

Must have been on the Ravens board.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 11:07 PM)Dill Wrote: I was wondering that too. I thought for sure they'd come when the Ravens pulled ahead at the end.

Must have been on the Ravens board.

If the ending had been slightly different, this sub-forum would be littered with gloating. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

They had a scheduling conflict and couldn't be here this evening, but will be back as soon as they get back to playing sub .500 teams.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

There's two of us. I was celebrating Rosh Hashanah, sorry to disappoint.

Our defense was embarrassing, though. Oh well, our one loss was a 1 point loss in the final 2 minutes of the game. Move forward and don't make the same mistakes.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The Ravens still have a better record than us

Amazing smack

Reply/Quote

Where are the TWO Ravens fans? They've been crowing like a....Raven the last couple weeks. 

ThumbsUp
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Amazing smack

Whoops. Your desperation is showing.

Lulz
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's two of us. I was celebrating Rosh Hashanah, sorry to disappoint.

Our defense was embarrassing, though. Oh well, our one loss was a 1 point loss in the final 2 minutes of the game. Move forward and don't make the same mistakes.

(10-03-2016, 12:04 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: ThumbsUp

Sorry. There was so much fatmouthing going on, it just seemed like there was a lot more of you. :)

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's two of us. I was celebrating Rosh Hashanah, sorry to disappoint.

Poe didn't make the migration here?   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 02:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Poe didn't make the migration here?   Smirk

If he wasn't here at 3-0, he ain't ever coming.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Oh, he's been here.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 04:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh, he's been here.

Did he drown himself after the miserable showing last season? Would be an early Christmas present...or a late one...or...just a plus to human evolution.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:12 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Did he drown himself after the miserable showing last season? Would be an early Christmas present...or a late one...or...just a plus to human evolution.

I could never be that lucky. He's just a little ***** that comes around to run his stupid mouth when the Ravens are winning, and then creeps back to his hole when they're not.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I could never be that lucky. He's just a little ***** that comes around to run his stupid mouth when the Ravens are winning, and then creeps back to his hole when they're not.

Sounds a lot like some of the steeler fans around here as well.... need to find these holes they crawl into and fill them with dirt the next time they crawl in. 

Reply/Quote

(10-03-2016, 03:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If he wasn't here at 3-0, he ain't ever coming.

lol, accurate

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 03:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If he wasn't here at 3-0, he ain't ever coming.

Not sure about that. I think he's waiting to see if the ravens beat the bengals before he commits himself.
Reply/Quote