Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens release Earl Thomas.
Wow. I think that bodes well for the Bengals...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  I think that bodes well for the Bengals...

Wow.  I find this kinda shocking.  I thought he played well for them.  Whatever this mysterious conflict was, it must have been pretty significant.

He'll probably be unemployed for about ten minutes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  I think that bodes well for the Bengals...

Certainly doesn't hurt..... Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Certainly doesn't hurt..... Cool

What exactly did he do at that practice that was bad enough to get him cut?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

Great part also is the Ravens have to eat a huge chunk of his contract

If he would like pay back for Ravens cutting him, he should sign one year league minimum deal with us that is loaded with incentives
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
There’s likely more to this. You don’t want someone out the building for an argument at training camp.
Reply/Quote
He better not go to Pittsburgh.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/news/former-seahawks-legend-earl-thomas-could-be-released-by-ravens

Apparently he's just not good enough any more and his teammates don't want him around, which is usually the end for a player on that team.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:23 PM)McC Wrote: What exactly did he do at that practice that was bad enough to get him cut?

Recently punched a teammate in practice, late to meetings, missed workouts, was involved in a bizzare story earlier in the year (Wife caught him and his brother in bed with multiple women aka an orgy and held him a gunpoint...).
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Recently punched a teammate in practice, late to meetings, missed workouts, was involved in a bizzare story earlier in the year (Wife caught him and his brother in bed with multiple women aka an orgy and held him a gunpoint...).

Damn.  That'll do it.

Reply/Quote
NE Pats here he comes
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Recently punched a teammate in practice, late to meetings, missed workouts, was involved in a bizzare story earlier in the year (Wife caught him and his brother in bed with multiple women aka an orgy and held him a gunpoint...).

Oh, I remember that story. I forgot about that.

I'm glad that he won't suit up for the Ravens, but I hope he finds a place to play elsewhere. He's a truly talented player and I still remember how the Seahawks kind of screwed him over by not signing him long term before he got injured.
Reply/Quote
Read he was pissing off teammates by being late to meetings and freelancing on plays. Don’t want him anywhere near our locker room.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great part also is the Ravens have to eat a huge chunk of his contract

If he would like pay back for Ravens cutting him, he should sign one year league minimum deal with us that is loaded with incentives

Ravens will get out of paying due to contract clause
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Sounds like the safety that got punched out is filing a suit against the club.
Reply/Quote
Just watch the Ravens defense actually IMPROVE.
Reply/Quote

Crazy, what for?

Dude still is really good.
Reply/Quote

Whoa, dude lost his mind. Seemed like a good guy with the Seahawks for the most part, drugs or something?
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 03:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, dude lost his mind. Seemed like a good guy with the Seahawks for the most part, drugs or something?

Nah he was an ass in Seattle as well Carol didn't care about it though.

The real issue is that the Ravens played him much differently than Seattle did. He is probably the best deep safety in the game but Baltimore looked to play him near the line of scrimmage.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2020, 04:03 PM)J24 Wrote: Nah he was an ass in Seattle as well Carol didn't care about it though.

The real issue is that the Ravens played him much differently than Seattle did. He is probably the best deep safety in the game but Baltimore looked to play him near the line of scrimmage.

Ah, didn't know that. Still a damn good player, surprised he was as good as he was there even being used wrong.
Reply/Quote