Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens remain the Steelers major rival
All this talk in the recent past about the bungles being the Steelers major rival was nonsense.

The Ravens play hard nose physical football matching the Steelers intensity. You don't get the bullshit playing the rats you get playing the bungles.

We hate the Rats , but respect them. We hate the bungles while having zero respect for them.

The all time series W/L record has the Steelers ahead of the Rats 25-21, a true rivalry, while the bungles remain the Steelers bitches.
Reply/Quote
Pretty fair.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh look, black n yellow n purple tugs for everyone.
Reply/Quote
After last season's playoff game, I thought to myself, 'This is kind of like Ravens/Steelers, but with no respect." The battles the Steelers have had with the Ravens over the years have been every bit as intense as the recent Cincy games, but without all the bullshit. There was always a mutual respect at the end of the game, as there was yesterday.
Reply/Quote
Please... Please let the Bengals be your biggest rival.

#nobodycares
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 10:10 PM)jason Wrote: Please... Please let the Bengals be your biggest rival.

#nobodycares

We know.  It's kind of tough to care when your team sucks. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 11:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: We know.  It's kind of tough to care when your team sucks. 

Or when you don't base your self worth on how your favorite team preforms. :andy:  
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 12:18 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Or when you don't base your self worth on how your favorite team preforms. :andy:  

It's the only good thing most of the clowns have going for them. Let them have it. Otherwise those rivers around Pittsburgh will run red with blood as opposed to the trash and sludge that normally runs through them.

Bright side to that would be at least the city would smell better.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 12:18 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Or when you don't base your self worth on how your favorite team preforms. :andy:  

Or when you don't know how to spell 'perform'. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 03:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Or when you don't know how to spell 'perform'. 

well thats just unpresidented... Mellow
People suck
Reply/Quote
Well thank God I can hang this awful news on 2016 and still have a fresh start for 2017.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Half of you put guns to your head after losing to the Steelers again. How's that for self worth.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 02:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's the only good thing most of the clowns have going for them. Let them have it. Otherwise those rivers around Pittsburgh will run red with blood as opposed to the trash and sludge that normally runs through them.

Bright side to that would be at least the city would smell better.

Whatever you claim is in those rivers flows downstream to cincinnati, just don't forget that.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: Half of you put guns to your head after losing to the Steelers again. How's that for self worth.

dont forget, according to them, the steelers never beat them

its just the bengals losing or whatever else helps them sleep at night
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: Whatever you claim is in those rivers flows downstream to cincinnati, just don't forget that.

Explains why those bridges are falling apart all the damn time.

But Cincinnati's structural problems aren't mine.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
It's funny how none of the Ravens fans have chimed in to defend this "without all of the bullshit" claim that's been made. Could it be because cheerleader guy tried to trip Jacoby Jones? Or maybe they just remember Suggs blatantly trying to blow out one of your running backs' knee while he was stood up two years ago... At any rate, I call bullshit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 09:51 PM)jason Wrote: It's funny how none of the Ravens fans have chimed in to defend this "without all of the bullshit" claim that's been made. Could it be because cheerleader guy tried to trip Jacoby Jones? Or maybe they just remember Suggs blatantly trying to blow out one of your running backs' knee while he was stood up two years ago... At any rate, I call bullshit.

None of them have disputed it either. 

Perspective.  It's a hell of a thing. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 09:51 PM)jason Wrote: It's funny how none of the Ravens fans have chimed in to defend this "without all of the bullshit" claim that's been made. Could it be because cheerleader guy tried to trip Jacoby Jones? Or maybe they just remember Suggs blatantly trying to blow out one of your running backs' knee while he was stood up two years ago... At any rate, I call bullshit.

Oh they will.  They get all fuzzy when Steelers fans say they respect them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Probably because the Ravens view beating the Steelers as one of the things they need to do to ultimately win the Super Bowl as opposed to thinking beating the Steelers is the Super Bowl. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 11:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Probably because the Ravens view beating the Steelers as one of the things they need to do to ultimately win the Super Bowl as opposed to thinking beating the Steelers is the Super Bowl. 
Another thing they need to do is make the playoffs.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote