Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens remain the Steelers major rival
(12-29-2016, 11:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Probably because the Ravens view beating the Steelers as one of the things they need to do to ultimately win the Super Bowl as opposed to thinking beating the Steelers is the Super Bowl. 

Only steeler fans think that fans of other teams think beating the steelers is a SB.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 12:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: Only steeler fans think that fans of other teams think beating the steelers is a SB.

Because I follow the Steelers/bengals gameday threads here.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 11:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Probably because the Ravens view beating the Steelers as one of the things they need to do to ultimately win the Super Bowl as opposed to thinking beating the Steelers is the Super Bowl.

That would be dumb. Steelers are just another team. One playoff win in the last 5+ seasons, against a lulz Bengals team mind you, is pretty ho hum. 

Ben can't stay young forever. When he's gone, they'll be lucky to be average. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 02:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Because I follow the Steelers/bengals gameday threads here.

Here's an idea. Go follow a Steelers/Bengals gameday thread on a Pitt site. 

You will see just as much, if not more, ridiculousness there. I've gone back and read over past gameday threads after a Pitt/Bengals game and laughed at how moronic the majority of posters are, there.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 02:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Here's an idea. Go follow a Steelers/Bengals gameday thread on a Pitt site. 

You will see just as much, if not more, ridiculousness there. I've gone back and read over past gameday threads after a Pitt/Bengals game and laughed at how moronic the majority of posters are, there.

Every time I go on a Steelers board game-day thread about the Bengals it's just a bunch of Steelers fans whining that the game got bumped from prime time to 1 o'clock and how they can't wait for the next week's game because that game will actually decide the division winner. 
Reply/Quote
#spanked

[Image: frat_board_4_small__21256_zoom.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was a good game. Quite a way to end the losing streak against the Ravens. I knew whoever had the ball with more than a minute was going to win. The Ravens D cannot hold onto a win.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 05:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That was a good game. Quite a way to end the losing streak against the Ravens. I knew whoever had the ball with more than a minute was going to win. The Ravens D cannot hold onto a win.
Ravens' D will redeem themselves on New Year's Day...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 10:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh they will.  They get all fuzzy when Steelers fans say they respect them.

Just so you understand that respect isn't about adoration or fawning over...
 admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, or qualities, or achievements:

For me its acknowledging their abilities and achievements, nothing more.

The bengals have achieved nothing, have very little abilities, nor have good qualities.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 05:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That was a good game. Quite a way to end the losing streak against the Ravens. I knew whoever had the ball with more than a minute was going to win. The Ravens D cannot hold onto a win.

The last couple years Ravens have had the formula for beating the Steelers. Almost did it again. Took a special effort by Brown.

Funny how that is, the bengals for a while had the ravens number, the Steelers have the bengals number, but the Steelers couldn't beat the ravens.

Even the ***** browns, the other Steeler bitches from Ohio gave the Ravens a better fight than the Steelers did.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: Ravens' D will redeem themselves on New Year's Day...

lol, nah. They only had one reason to play yesterday: so that Harbaugh didn't have another season at .500 or below. That game only meant something to Harbaugh, and the players didn't show up for him. They let that 3rd RB of yours look like a stud. 

Harbaugh has lost this team. Flacco couldn't give a shit as long as he is getting paid. The defense apparently falls apart when Jimmy Smith is gone. Gonna be a fun off season. I expect the usual firing of the OC and nothing else will change. No replacement for Ozzie, who has more misses than finds in the draft. Harbaugh will be in the hot seat in 2017. If they repeat 2016, THEN he will be gone. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, nah. They only had one reason to play yesterday: so that Harbaugh didn't have another season at .500 or below. That game only meant something to Harbaugh, and the players didn't show up for him. They let that 3rd RB of yours look like a stud. 

Harbaugh has lost this team. Flacco couldn't give a shit as long as he is getting paid. The defense apparently falls apart when Jimmy Smith is gone. Gonna be a fun off season. I expect the usual firing of the OC and nothing else will change. No replacement for Ozzie, who has more misses than finds in the draft. Harbaugh will be in the hot seat in 2017. If they repeat 2016, THEN he will be gone. 

Maybe you can switch him out for the other Harbaugh.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, nah. They only had one reason to play yesterday: so that Harbaugh didn't have another season at .500 or below. That game only meant something to Harbaugh, and the players didn't show up for him. They let that 3rd RB of yours look like a stud. 

Harbaughs seat is hot. Expect a lot of changes in the off season. Staff and players.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 04:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Harbaughs seat is hot. Expect a lot of changes in the off season. Staff and players.
Whaaat?

What kind of organization fires the HC for his team's lack of performance? Crazy world man...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So that team the Bengals curb stomped is your major rival?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 09:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Just so you understand that respect isn't about adoration or fawning over...
 admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, or qualities, or achievements:

The bengals have achieved nothing, have very little abilities, nor have good qualities.

Yeah that doesn't negate what I said in any way.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 09:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: Just so you understand that respect isn't about adoration or fawning over...

Yeah that doesn't negate what I said in any way.  And I couldn't care less what your opinion of the Bengals is.

Reply/Quote