Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens rookie TE Maxx William's 4th and 20 play
[Image: MG2lFKf.gif]

I thought this was pretty cool. Ravens' 3rd string QB is this guy from Arena football named Bryn Renner or something. He blows it and gives up a pick that leads to the Saints getting the lead with 2 minutes left. On the Ravens' last drive, they have a 4th and 20. Maxx Williams converts it for a 1st down thanks to a great jump and him being much stronger than the guy he runs into/tries to tackle him.

It's also as late as you can be in a pre season game, so he's up against some guys who probably won't be starting any time soon, but it's a fun play to watch.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone remember the last Raven 2nd round pick to catch a dumpoff pass and convert the 4th and forever?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Anyone remember the last Raven 2nd round pick to catch a dumpoff pass and convert the 4th and forever?

Beats me. 

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Beats me. 

Beats his fiance too.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Beats me. 
If this is true
(08-14-2015, 02:39 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Beats his fiance too.

and so is this.....

Then I think I know who Pat's husband is.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 05:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If this is true

and so is this.....

Then I think I know who Pat's husband is.

I thought my alias as a 28 year old white male teacher in the Baltimore area would work, but you've found me out.

I am Janay.
[Image: Janay-Rice-screenshot-ESPN.png.CROP.rtst...-large.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 01:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: MG2lFKf.gif]

I thought this was pretty cool. Ravens' 3rd string QB is this guy from Arena football named Bryn Renner or something. He blows it and gives up a pick that leads to the Saints getting the lead with 2 minutes left. On the Ravens' last drive, they have a 4th and 20. Maxx Williams converts it for a 1st down thanks to a great jump and him being much stronger than the guy he runs into/tries to tackle him.

It's also as late as you can be in a pre season game, so he's up against some guys who probably won't be starting any time soon, but it's a fun play to watch.

Nice combo of sweet agility and brute force.  Now I have to go drink a beer to get the the bad tastre out of my mouth from saying something good about the enemy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
No big deal. Poor coverage by the saints third string meant it was 18 yds before he was touched, then he just jumped and crahed into some 170 lb UFA that won't make the team anyway.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: No big deal. Poor coverage by the saints third string meant it was 18 yds before he was touched, then he just jumped and crahed into some 170 lb UFA that won't make the team anyway.

Took him forever to get to the stick too. I thought the vid was in slow motion.  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This shows blown coverage much more than it shows anything else.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: No big deal. Poor coverage by the saints third string meant it was 18 yds before he was touched, then he just jumped and crahed into some 170 lb UFA that won't make the team anyway.

Hey, he started 6 games for them last season before they cut him.

Hmm, maybe this is why.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 05:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought my alias as a 28 year old white male teacher in the Baltimore area would work, but you've found me out.

I am Janay.
[Image: Janay-Rice-screenshot-ESPN.png.CROP.rtst...-large.png]

So Janay, was this a one time knock out punch or did/does Ray use you as a punching bag daily?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So Janay, was this a one time knock out punch or did/does Ray use you as a punching bag daily?

Please respect my privacy. 

Reply/Quote
Bryn Renner was a "talented" QB out of North Carolina a year or two back.

Also blown coverage or not getting those extra few yards took effort. I think he'll do well this year. Ravens been needing a TE to make some plays.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2015, 02:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Bryn Renner was a "talented" QB out of North Carolina a year or two back.

Also blown coverage or not getting those extra few yards took effort. I think he'll do well this year. Ravens been needing a TE to make some plays.

He probably won't do much until year 2-3. He's still young and growing into his "adult" body. Not many TEs come in their first year beasting. .
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote